Kawasaki Er6n

12DrinkMore

Metzal... see here for Kawasaki finance rate.

http://www.kawasakib...room_rama9.html

use google translate

I think for the finance you would need to pay for the first year at least. Finance charges are based on a fixed percentage per year. applied in advance. example 100,000b at 10% per year would add 20,000b over 2 years.

Edited by thaicbr

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Metzal... see here for Kawasaki finance rate.

http://www.kawasakib...room_rama9.html

use google translate

I think for the finance you would need to pay for the first year at least. Finance charges are based on a fixed percentage per year. applied in advance. example 100,000b at 10% per year would add 20,000b over 2 years.

Yeh and i think you need what you say; a work permit and guarantor.cool.gif

Join the club.

Where r u based?

I live in Chachoengsao, so both Bkk and Pattaya are equal distance for me...

What are the requirements for the guarantor? Bank statement? something else...?

So, would it be possible to pay off the installments before the agreed 2 or 3 years?huh.gif

Another fantastic day at the track on the ER6n "RR" biggrin.gif

Here I'm chasing a Trent on his Ninja ZX10R and Paul on his cracking Gixxer 1000 K5 and a really slow but very beautiful Ducati-

Sept8th2010BIRAFrame.jpg

I've definitely found the limits of the stock suspension- am bottoming out the rear and even managed to drag the Arrow exhaust through some of the corners.

I think Ohlins will be the way to go but need to find a friend who can carry one over because if I send one in the mail I'll probably get screwed on import duty frown.gif

Have some vids from the track but my TOT internet is creepin' tonight so it's going to take a while to get them uploaded to youtube.

Ride On!

Tony

Well, youtube says it's gonna be another 1135 minutes before my video is uploaded... Grrr, crappy Thai internet... mad.gif

But in the interim here are some vids a friend took today and he obviously has a much faster internet connection than me cool.gif

The ER6n "RR" is the one bringing up the rear biggrin.gif dam_n those liter bikes are fast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cowCHj8OtVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lps5kQYx9LQ

Good fun have improved my lap times considerably thanks to some great tips from accomplished superbike racer Paul Adams (on the GSXR 1000 K5) who showed up and gave us some great advice and pointers.

Can't wait to do it again!

Happy Trails!

Tony

Some helmet cam video from Wednesday at BIRA Circuit.

ER6n "RR" chasing Ninja ZX10R and Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K5

Sorry for the poor quality- it's taken with a GoProHD stuck on my helmet and next time I'll attach the camera to the bike in hopes of a more stable movie.

Ride On!

Tony

hi,

i changed the ugly, big, plastic license plate holder. now i need some small turn lights for the back.

anyone knows where to get it in phuket or online in thailand??

whiteer6nkarn1.jpg

anyone know where to get this nice cover (under the brake light) in black and how much is it??

thanks

alex

if anyone is interested in some pictures of a er6n with an leo vince gp-styple exhaust, i could make some pictures (or a small video with sound) :)

The parts to go white arrived kwaker phuket today, but they are unable to order the small side covers (cover the passanger bar holes). Tony or anyone else with knowhow, do you know the kwaker partsnumber?

The parts to go white arrived kwaker phuket today, but they are unable to order the small side covers (cover the passanger bar holes). Tony or anyone else with knowhow, do you know the kwaker partsnumber?

Unfortunately Kawasaki doesn't make the tail cover caps in Pearl White (15S). You'll have to buy a set in another color and have them painted to match. (I can refer you to a shop that can do this for you here in Bangkok if you like). Ride On! Tony

Unfortunately Kawasaki doesn't make the tail cover caps in Pearl White (15S). You'll have to buy a set in another color and have them painted to match. (I can refer you to a shop that can do this for you here in Bangkok if you like). Ride On! Tony

Thanks Tony, I am going to paint the fuel tank anyway, cause i dont want "kawasaki" in black stickers

Really cool vid Tony! I watched it full screen on youtube and it felt as if I was riding too!biggrin.gif

sweet

Thanks! Good fun and am glad you enjoyed the vid :lol:

The Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas (SC2) were flippin' awesome tires, but very expensive too. (just over 12xxx Baht front and rear.) After 5 track days they're toast already. Since I'm not going to be riding this bike on the road any time soon decided to go for Diablo Superbike. Less expensive but not sure how long they'll last...

ER6nPirelliDiabloSuperbikeSSR.jpg

Stripped the wheels too. What do you think?

ER6nPirelliDiabloSuperbike1SSR.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

Really cool vid Tony! I watched it full screen on youtube and it felt as if I was riding too!biggrin.gif

sweet

Thanks! Good fun and am glad you enjoyed the vid :lol:

The Pirelli Diablo Supercorsas (SC2) were flippin' awesome tires, but very expensive too. (just over 12xxx Baht front and rear.) After 5 track days they're toast already. Since I'm not going to be riding this bike on the road any time soon decided to go for Diablo Superbike. Less expensive but not sure how long they'll last...

ER6nPirelliDiabloSuperbikeSSR.jpg

Stripped the wheels too. What do you think?

ER6nPirelliDiabloSuperbike1SSR.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

It all just gets better and better. I bet you feel like Rossi???????????giggle.gif

Another ER6n "RR" track vid :)

Ride On!

Tony

Where was the camera mounted?

I ask because if it was on the helmet there is very little motion and watching the handlebars relative to the bottom of the video it appears the the rider is turning into the bends. I would have expected a degree of counter-steering.

After looking at it again, that is surely computer generated.......

Edited by 12DrinkMore

Where was the camera mounted?

Camera is mounted to the tank

I ask because if it was on the helmet there is very little motion and watching the handlebars relative to the bottom of the video it appears the the rider is turning into the bends. I would have expected a degree of counter-steering.

I think perhaps you have not quite understood how counter steering works?

After looking at it again, that is surely computer generated.......

Huh?

Here's a nice simple definition:

Countersteering is the act of turning a two-wheeled cycle in one direction by
momentarily
steering the front wheel in the opposite direction.

Please pay special attention to the work "momentarily" in the sentence above.

Here's a vid that explains it simply:

Get it? :)

Ride On!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

ATGATT

I do have some questions though. In the picture of the three CBRs, I only saw helmets with flip down shields. Does nobody wear the full face style, or do they just not leave them on their bikes? Also, what, if any, leathers are used? We need to keep safe on the road, and I enjoy reading reports like these, preferring to not have them contain a "we had a good time, but....".

Dave I was the first to write about the Iron Butt Ride. I didn't kick you in the ribs over your little "slide".

We had a good time BUT..........................

I'm confused; you pulled up a quote from exactly 7 months ago when I asked what type of safety gear people were wearing. As you know I had a full face helmet, leather jacket, gloves and motorcycle boots on. With the exception of bruised muscles and a wounded pride I walked away with nary a scratch on me. Perhaps I'm missing what your point is?

It's a shame that bike is so expensive when produced locally-it's $4500 in the States.

^^^ No. MSRP is 6,699 in the USA.

post-20814-032672700 1285251710_thumb.jp

It's still cheaper in the USA but that's because the THB keeps going up and the USD keeps dropping.

Edited by nikster

It's a shame that bike is so expensive when produced locally-it's $4500 in the States.

^^^ No. MSRP is 6,699 in the USA.

post-20814-032672700 1285251710_thumb.jp

It's still cheaper in the USA but that's because the THB keeps going up and the USD keeps dropping.

ad ABS brakes and VAT on the US price, and it gets close to LOS price which includes excicetax and VAT