Hua Hin Hotel Recomendation

Boca

Good day all,

I was thinking about a trip to Hua Hin for a few days between xmas and new year. Just me and the wife, price range 1000-3000 baht per night. I would prefer a place with a beach or close to the beach, pool and has internet connection. A walkable or short distance to food/pubs etc.

I have never been to Hua Hin before so if anyone has any ideas it would be most welcome.

Thanks for your time.

Good day all,

I was thinking about a trip to Hua Hin for a few days between xmas and new year. Just me and the wife, price range 1000-3000 baht per night. I would prefer a place with a beach or close to the beach, pool and has internet connection. A walkable or short distance to food/pubs etc.

I have never been to Hua Hin before so if anyone has any ideas it would be most welcome.

Thanks for your time.

All the hotels are empty so I'm sure you can negotiate some good deals. If you haven't tried it before, a homestay is something different. I had never done it before and some friends recommended it to me. Stayed in a lovely house, with a really nice couple and their daughter, 5 minute taxi to the beach. We paid 800 THB per night with breakfast for an ensuite double room. Can't find the info at hand but if you are interested, please pm me and I'll dig up the number.