True Visions

bangkokboro

I used to get a monthly magazine when I first subscribed to UBC. It was mostly in Thai and not to be relied on. I haven't received a copy for years and I thought they had stopped producing them with the popularity of the internet. I haven't missed it.

I get it every month & it's alright imo, has a write up of all the best Films for that month, Live Sports etc..

I will say it has improved considerably in the years that delboy hasn't received it as it is now absolutely fine... :o

You are easily pleased. yes it has minimal write ups for movies about 2 lines, (in Thai), guess you can read it. Live Sport ??? Well isnt that what we pay for ? ,you mean we sometimes get what we pay for !!!! A friend with little else to do ran a check on their sports programmes over a month and only about 60%actually went to air. He wrote an email to them pointing that fact out and never got a reply which is standard proceedure. Oh for some competition !!!

Easily please ??

Sparkles, it's free Mate, what more do you want ??

I

FACT - We get EVERY LIVE Premiership Game & i for one, am thankful for that & do not really give a monkeys what else is on the other God knows how many Channels i pay for so i can view my Games anyway.

To moan or worry about the free Magazine that the providers of these Games supply, is really not on my list of things to do Mate..

Oh, & with regards to your Friend, the Fella needs to get out a bit more if you ask me... :D

Firstly its not FREE I pay for it as part of my 1568.12 baht monthly payment as does everyone else.With a bit more effort ,from True, it could be more informative and correct. For example football is now shown sometimes on Ch 27 where does the programme explain that ? Its printed 2 months in advance ,did you know that ? How can you have a programme that is anywhere near accurate printed that far in advance. It returns, I would imagine, a very healty profit from Advertising.If you want to be a True apologist and are happy with mediocrity thats up to you but for most subscribers ,I would imagine ,their performance as a company,is absymal.

As for my friend he has not been able to walk for nearly 18 mths and football on True is one of his few enjoyments I am sure he would like to "get out" as you put it he simple did this as an exercise to vent his frustration.

I am sure this thread is boring everyone to bits so I will abstain from further comment but by all means have the last word tell us again how "lucky we all are"

Lucky is the wrong word... :D

What we are is very fortunate to live in a Country that gives us the opportunity to watch EVERY Live Premiership Game throughout the Season, unlike any other Country in the World & for that, i thank you True Visions, even if your Magazine is sh*t.. :D

& anyway, you could always cancel your Subsciptions Mr Sparks & get Cable instead, they won't rip you off for a Sh*t Magazine in their Subscription, they won't provide you one, & they won't provide you with a Game of Football either on a Saturday unless you fancy Thai Tobacco V Suratthani Storm or whatever they're called...

I didn't think so.. :D

Edited by MSingh

I was flicking through the sports channels last night and i was able to watch truesport extra 1 and 2. I am on the gold package and normally these 2 channels are scrambled. Was anyone else able to access these channels?? Is this a promo by truevisions???

I drove the wife mad with the remote cos i kept on flicking through the channels and i couldn't make up my mind which match to watch until of course Utd came on at 12.20.

I was flicking through the sports channels last night and i was able to watch truesport extra 1 and 2. I am on the gold package and normally these 2 channels are scrambled. Was anyone else able to access these channels?? Is this a promo by truevisions???

I drove the wife mad with the remote cos i kept on flicking through the channels and i couldn't make up my mind which match to watch until of course Utd came on at 12.20.

That was a touch that you made your mind up then cos they didn't really have much competition on at that time !! :o

I've always thought that Mancs had the same IQ as Tockay's & this Forum, both Blue & Red, does nothing to make me think otherwise.... :D

Msingh,

You are clever Msigha and thats why i posted until the Utd match came on cos there was no other match to flick over too. It was tongue in cheek. :o

IQ, thats good coming from a West Ham fan, bubbles and all.

Just a quick note lads,anybody living in Pattaya can see the fa cup matches in witherspoons soi bakou,and speak to keith who will tell you what matches are on.

You don't know what our 22:00 Saturday Games that are on do you Pat ??

I know there are only 3 Games at that time & us V Boro are one of them so fingers crossed we're one of the one's on either ESPN or Star..

Edited by MSingh

I also have the Gold package and the 2 extra channels are now unscrambled on my system. Whether this is temporary or permanent, I don't know.