The Fa And Favouritism

StevieH

I already said that without a doubt SWP was lucky to be on the pitch and so was Ronaldo. After the TV footage showing it to be the same type of behaviour, they should both be punished identically and i believe a ban is right for both. This is a fekkin disgrace and something should be done. :D

Hang em, burn em, witches..................!!!!!

Yip :jerk:

I'm sure you would say the same if Christi-acne had been banned :D

LOL

Christi-acne.........

I swear you're a school teacher, some of the things you say are straight off the playground.............. :D

redrus

Don't be too hard on him redrus - i think going through life known as Mr BJ is bound to have affected him and could explain the silly nicknames he thinks up for others! :D

Why are you so angry, Prix-Alex. Are you Ronaldo's personal knob jockey? :o

FYI, I didn't make up the nik, so i don't deserve the credit. I just chuckled when i heard it :wai:

As for me and Red. We've been having the banter with each other for a long time. Believe me, Redpuss can give as good as he get's and doesn't need you to jump to his aide :P

I already said that without a doubt SWP was lucky to be on the pitch and so was Ronaldo. After the TV footage showing it to be the same type of behaviour, they should both be punished identically and i believe a ban is right for both. This is a fekkin disgrace and something should be done. :D

Hang em, burn em, witches..................!!!!!

Yip :burp:

I'm sure you would say the same if Christi-acne had been banned :D

LOL

Christi-acne.........

I swear you're a school teacher, some of the things you say are straight off the playground.............. :D

redrus

Don't be too hard on him redrus - i think going through life known as Mr BJ is bound to have affected him and could explain the silly nicknames he thinks up for others! :D

Why are you so angry, Prix-Alex. Are you Ronaldo's personal knob jockey? :o

FYI, I didn't make up the nik, so i don't deserve the credit. I just chuckled when i heard it :wai:

As for me and Red. We've been having the banter with each other for a long time. Believe me, Redpuss can give as good as he get's and doesn't need you to jump to his aide :P

Huh? Defending redrus? Nothing in my comment was a defence of him - just a pee-take of you, which i thought you'd take in the spirit it was intended. Sorry mate. :jerk:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Nightclubber Arrested Over Football Allegations

England and Manchester City nightclub-drinker Micah Richards has been arrested by police following allegations that he took part in a Premiership football match.

Richards, 20, is an up-and-coming star of the Premiership nightspot scene, and has so far been awarded 11 drinking-caps for his country. However, it is alleged that on 31 January, Richards participated in a football match against Stoke City.

The shock allegation comes hard on the heels of two further police enquiries about Liverpool and England drinking ace Steven Gerrard and top Brazilian pint-sinker Robinho, both of whom are currently being investigated by police following allegations of football-playing.

Man City Drinking-Club Manager Mark Hughes said, "we are very supportive of Micah, who denies categorically any accusation of footballing. The police are continuing their enquiries, Micah will cooperate fully, and we hope that he will be fully involved in our drinking session with Middlesborough Ravers on 7 Feb.

A spokesman for Greater Mancheter Police said, "we can confirm that a 20-year-old man has been arrested in connection with allegations of playing in a football match. The individual concerned has been bailed pending further investigations.

Former top guzzler George Best was unavailable for comment, due to being dead.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i47491

Have a good weekend all.

sorry, this one just in...

Scousers Goosed By Gosling - Steven Gerrard Gutted

Rafia Basket Case Benitez tonight was exposed to further embarrassment and humiliation as his Premiership "contenders" team crashed out of the FA cup to local rivals Everton.

Gosling, an eleven year old student of the Everton Academy succeeded in wrong-footing an experienced Liverpool defence and chipping a right footer over the head of the Liverpool keeper, with a little help from a deflection.

The goal came during a momentary break in TV coverage which left the red half of Liverpool thinking they must have had too many drugs.

The biggest cheer of the night however came when the reds' influential Captain and possible felon, Steven Gerrard pulled himself off after seventeen minutes owing to a really mysterious, nay creepy injury.

The Goodison Park fans sensed that a sensational victory lay in the offing and cheered like they'd won the Champions League, because those fans aren't stupid and they know that Liverpool without Gerrard is like Gordon Ramsay without the F word, or a car minus a steering wheel.

Rafia Basket Case Benitez huffed and puffed a lot and was reportedly singing to himself under his breath, the West Ham anthem:

"Like my dreams they fade and die,"

From I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles.

Senor Benitez's blood pressure is said to be 'unhealthy' by a St John's Ambulance volunteer.

As for the hero of the evening, young Gosling took the match ball with him as a cherished souvenir of a truly memorable night. He held on to that match ball as if it was his first born child.

Expect to see it on Ebay tomorrow.

More as we get it.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i47459