China Airlines

endure

I'm looking for flights UK-BKK (preferably Birmingham) for later in the year. None of the websites that I'm looking at offer China Airlines (BHX-AMS-BKK) as one of the options. Does anyone know of an agent that does offer China Airlines on their website?

I'm looking for flights UK-BKK (preferably Birmingham) for later in the year. None of the websites that I'm looking at offer China Airlines (BHX-AMS-BKK) as one of the options. Does anyone know of an agent that does offer China Airlines on their website?

Travelocity does. As does westeast and netflights. Need to look for KLM who take you to AMS.

Call China Airlines direct. They will offer really cheap deals direct and throw in the connecting flight to Amsterdam. I had some relatives come this way from Dublin and friends coming from the UK and that is what they did and was better than any travel agent offered them.

Kayak dot com shows Emirates at only $1107 from Bkk to BHX and multiple airlines via middle east for only $984 from BHX to BKK.

Kayak shows AMS to Bkk for $942 on China Air, but only $792 on Egypt Air. The BKK to AMS route is higher, around $1100.

Not sure about the follow on connection from AMS to BHX.

IN any case, those are great prices. Good luck.

You know China Airlines has a shocking safety record,don't you?I remember flying into Hong Kong in '99 and seeing the remains of a China Airways boeing,laying upside down next to the runway...I have had a fear of landings ever since.. :o

Kayak dot com shows Emirates at only $1107 from Bkk to BHX and multiple airlines via middle east for only $984 from BHX to BKK.

Kayak shows AMS to Bkk for $942 on China Air, but only $792 on Egypt Air. The BKK to AMS route is higher, around $1100.

Not sure about the follow on connection from AMS to BHX.

IN any case, those are great prices. Good luck.

I flew with Emirates BHX-BKK last year for £514. This year they want £650 for the same dates. :o

The good thing about China is that although it's not a direct flight it's a long flight and a short one rather than the 7hrs-7hrs of the middle eastern airlines and the timing is pretty good too.

And you can have more fun killing a few hours in Amsterdam than Abu Dhabi.

Yeah, that's a no brainer. I just flew Emirates for the first time and had a lengthy layover in AD. The terminal is dull as dirt, not to mention small enough to cause a bit of claustrophobia.

And you can have more fun killing a few hours in Amsterdam than Abu Dhabi.

Yeah, that's a no brainer. I just flew Emirates for the first time and had a lengthy layover in AD. The terminal is dull as dirt, not to mention small enough to cause a bit of claustrophobia.

Perhaps your post about having more fun in AMS over Abu Dhabi would carry a bit more weight if you only corrected to say Dubai - as Emirates flies into there (brand new terminal 3). Etihad flies into Abu Dhabi.