Finished House Picture (Views and Gardens Welcome)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some pics of the library shelves / entertainment cabinet

tb86,

You say these are library shelves? for books you mean?

Just one of many impressive aspects of his house. It might be nice to see some updates, hint hint. :);) ;)

Langsuan Man, it looks like you really have something to look forward to with that panorama. You shouldn’t need many pictures on the wall, just windows to frame your views.

Personally I found the transition through the various stages of dreamer, builder and finally resident to be quite interesting. In the end I feel lucky that the reality has turned out better than the dream. Here is to hoping your dreams come true. :)

Naam's contribution :lock:

it took me a minute to figure out what you meant. however... i did not recommend that you use chicken wire B) but it should work anyway as roof-entry-burglars don't carry boltcutters.

some pics of the library shelves / entertainment cabinet

tb86,

You say these are library shelves? for books you mean?

yeah, for library.. i know, imagine that a library in thailandlaugh.gif

post-54524-0-19246100-1304835775_thumb.jhere are some updated shots, enjoy

Whats with the cheap plastic chairs in the background ?? Couldn't afford real ones ??

It's a real shame that money cannot buy taste.

With what you have built there, you could have built something really spectacular and unique.......shame really.

Whats with the cheap plastic chairs in the background ?? Couldn't afford real ones ??

With what you have built there, you could have built something really spectacular and unique.......shame really.

Too bad you mother failed to teach you that if you can't say anything nice shut the f.... up

Well the chairs are for staff and guests drivers .. guess we should have everyone sit on the floor... but please do share you stylish and so tasteful home with us that way we may all be in awe of your greatness... the only thing shameful here are your manners, or lack of.

tb86, I think your house looks excellent. Big thumbs up! Don't worry about posters like Nawtier, yuck.

Is this the house for which you posted plans some time ago? If I recall correctly, I remember thinking that thing was going to be a huge build, but you've pulled it off quite nicely. Excellent!!!

I prefer to think that Nawatier was trying to be funny and that his remarks were purely sarcastic. I struggled to find the plastic chairs in mention but did in the end find them hiding behind that tiny little car. ;) Look like perfectly nice chairs to me. ;)

I want to say thanks for the update on your lovely and tasteful home. It looks like it would be a joy to live in. :)

I prefer to think that Nawatier was trying to be funny and that his remarks were purely sarcastic. I struggled to find the plastic chairs in mention but did in the end find them hiding behind that tiny little car. ;) Look like perfectly nice chairs to me. ;)

I want to say thanks for the update on your lovely and tasteful home. It looks like it would be a joy to live in. :)

Yeah had to take a second look at the pics myself to figure out what he was talking about..., anyways we in and loving it , turning into quite the party house just put in my personal 711 stocked with plenty of beer and other party favors, will post later.

Nothing wrong with what he has built for Thai style......just that with the funds he has...or his missus and inlaws has on his behalf......he could have really built something that says WOW.....this does not and if you like ordinary....yet admittedly large ordinary....then this place is fine.

Too bad you mother failed to teach you that if you can't say anything nice shut the f.... up

As yours is the only opinion that seems to count........

My mother is dead by the way....so leave her out of it.

Location?

Nice palace

If you pay my sex change ill be your whore and i wont screw you out of anything if you let me one of the good cars. :jap:

But in all seriousness, this has to be in a company's name right? even if i was bill gate rich i wouldnt let anyone own this for me, i wouldn't trust even the pope with it.

Nothing wrong with what he has built for Thai style......just that with the funds he has...or his missus and inlaws has on his behalf......he could have really built something that says WOW.....this does not and if you like ordinary....yet admittedly large ordinary....then this place is fine.

Why go for Wow when you can go for comfortable and impressive from outside? The inside looks good and it seems to be aimed at comfort.. Having a bunch of wooden aristocratic furniture and expensive paintings is just for those of us with smaller phallus needing the approval of others.

Why go for Wow when you can go for comfortable and impressive from outside? The inside looks good and it seems to be aimed at comfort.. Having a bunch of wooden aristocratic furniture and expensive paintings is just for those of us with smaller phallus needing the approval of others.

Obviously your WOW and my WOW are 2 different things.

The problem here is though he.....or she....did not go for WOW anywhere......except in the carpark and the cars are ok.......and the chairs.

Obviously your WOW and my WOW are 2 different things.

The problem here is though he.....or she....did not go for WOW anywhere......except in the carpark and the cars are ok.......and the chairs.

Well we wernt going for the wow factor, its a family compound, there is another house as well.. this is designed for our family and our lifestyle,we really dont need to show off, the point.. ss for the cars, yeah they are comfotable and and up to our standards... lambo and the likes are great fun, been there done that .. anyways my place in pebble beach is for showing off...

i don't agree with "trying to be funny and sarcastic". i got a similar remark (not from Nawtier) about the plastic chairs in my carport which are used by our driver and gardener.

highly likely is that these kind of comments are from somebody who usually ask questions such as "how can i get 2½ horsepowers more out of the engine of my Honda Wave Moped? need quality work... but must be cheap!

:whistling:

I am truly disheartened to see our friendly and nonjudgemental thread attract the attention of the riffraff from the general forum. This is not a place to belittle others for having too little or too much.

Sure we all have different tastes and needs but it is not our place to impose those upon others. Tolerance does not extend to rudeness and jealousy, however. There is no excuse for being rude and disrespectful. If one is unable to appreciate another man’s home and feel happy for him, then perhaps it is time to crawl back under that rock. :)

Be assured tb86, there are many of us who appreciate the lack of bling but attention to detail and quality. :)

Unfortunately those who have more are sometimes the target of those who have less. Please don’t let any individual dissuade you from continuing to contribute to this topic. :)

villagefarang, I think you have started a great thread (unfortunately, it was only a matter of time until the haters from other parts of the forum come in). While it is sad that people come to bash for no reason, it is nice that you gave the benefit of the doubt, at least.

I hope everybody keeps up the good work here.

tb86, I look forward to partying at your house and sniffing out the keys to what looks like a 911 Cabio parked in front of the infamous ''cheap chairs.'' It will be like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, when Ferris takes Cameron's Dad's Ferrari to the the car park in Chicago :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVACbEHkV2Q

Actually, from now on I think you should refer to those chairs as the ''cheap seats''as a joke whenever you have guests over :)

I am truly disheartened to see our friendly and nonjudgemental thread attract the attention of the riffraff from the general forum. This is not a place to belittle others for having too little or too much.

Sure we all have different tastes and needs but it is not our place to impose those upon others. Tolerance does not extend to rudeness and jealousy, however. There is no excuse for being rude and disrespectful. If one is unable to appreciate another man’s home and feel happy for him, then perhaps it is time to crawl back under that rock. :)

best is to ignore the clowns. but that's easier said than done. by the way, i concur with "jcon". you have indeed started a great and extremely interesting thread VF!

OK Ladies and Gentlemen, let's all play nicely.

We are all entitled to our opinions which is why I've not removed any posts.

I don't go for heavy moderating as the housing forums are a nice quiet backwater, however, any more petty bickering and posts will be removed and holidays handed out.

On a personal note, I'm not a one for shouting to all and sundry how much (or little) of anything I have, I just don't hold with the wow factor, modest on the outside, to my standards on the inside.

OK Ladies and Gentlemen, let's all play nicely.

We are all entitled to our opinions which is why I've not removed any posts.

I don't go for heavy moderating as the housing forums are a nice quiet backwater, however, any more petty bickering and posts will be removed and holidays handed out.

On a personal note, I'm not a one for shouting to all and sundry how much (or little) of anything I have, I just don't hold with the wow factor, modest on the outside, to my standards on the inside.

+1 Crossy!

Your house may be modest, but I bet it's one of the most electrically-safe houses on TV! I'd type more but my computer keeps shocking me :P

Archived