What Happened To Adam & Dennis From The Cm Darts League?

Scrubber

Dennis is around still around, I was talking with him about 6 weeks ago. He's alive and well.

Dennis's sidekick John B. is still around but not doing so well with the aging process.

I haven't seen Adam in years, maybe the family in England repossessed him.

Dennis is around still around, I was talking with him about 6 weeks ago. He's alive and well.

Dennis's sidekick John B. is still around but not doing so well with the aging process.

I haven't seen Adam in years, maybe the family in England repossessed him.

Thanks for the update BB. That would make sense about Adam - I haven't seen his West Brom pick up around town in ages!

Adam ( C ) is still about (leastaways he was just a few months ago)

Still in fine fettle.

I don't really think the family want him back.

He is not everyone's piece of cake but he does know his orchids and butterflies (the winged ones)

Don't ask him where he gets his hair cut :D

The GF heard him talking "passar Thai" and as he was not within eyeball range (out of her sight) she would have sworn it was a Thai speaking.

Is Dennis still doing his pick up runs down to Malaysia and bringing loads of those shyt Mayam baked beans back :o

John ( B ) has to be one of natures gentlemen............

Edited by john b good

Funny how those characters have just seemed to go down different roads,at least from my road.

Haven't thought about them or seen them in years. Feel sorry to have to say that.

Used to see all three from years ago, the pool league as well as the darts.

Last heard from John B. , that Dennis wasn't doing the bean run to Mal. anymore just spending time with the walking sticks.... come to think of it haven't seen to many of them around anymore. Can't imagine how everyne s getting so old, but I'm not.

Hey guys my thoughts are with you ....... hope you go on many more years.

Gonzo

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Adam is doing Ok, he got married about 2 years ago and has just finished building a house about the size of Balmoral castle I hear. He's not too happy that West Brom will be relegated but their arch enemies Wolves (the dogheads) will replace them in the premier league.

Dennis is still around and doing the Burmese army sticks still, plus a range of other inovative wood products. He can still be found in the bars (if you look in the shadows) and retains a great sense of humour. Doesn't do the Malaysia run anymore, I think the visa restrictions hurt him.

JB unfortunately is going downhill, doesn't get out much, stopped driving and giving people the finger and continues to check his UK bank balance on an hourly basis.

Funny how those characters have just seemed to go down different roads,at least from my road.

Haven't thought about them or seen them in years. Feel sorry to have to say that.

Used to see all three from years ago, the pool league as well as the darts.

Last heard from John B. , that Dennis wasn't doing the bean run to Mal. anymore just spending time with the walking sticks.... come to think of it haven't seen to many of them around anymore. Can't imagine how everyne s getting so old, but I'm not.

Hey guys my thoughts are with you ....... hope you go on many more years.

Gonzo

Gonzo - what darts team did you use to play for? I remember going to the league meetings - what a hoot. Pieces of plastic to raise in the air when voting - very efficient! I even recall Dennis making us vote on whether we should re-vote on some rule change. Is the darts league still still run with such authority?