Europe's Best Stoppers

bkkjames

Any chance your Mrs (is in the UK correct?) can run out to Old Trafford before coming and picking up some red devil newborn wear. The lil one is due mid may and I want to be sure he is properly attired for the final of the Champs League. :D

Poor kid!icon4.gif

Would be classed as Child Abuse where i come from... :D

Perhaps Singer, but unlike where you come from, my lil one will at least have some :o

To be able to sh7t and p7ss and dribble on a ManU shirt teaches the kid well from an early age though, he'll be years ahead of the other kids icon4.gif

Edited by sanmiguel

Would be classed as Child Abuse where i come from... :D

Perhaps Singer, but unlike where you come from, my lil one will at least have some :o

To be able to sh7t and p7ss and dribble on a ManU shirt teaches the kid well from an early age though, he'll be years ahead of the other kids icon4.gif

Not usually one to mince my words & won't here so Jimbo, thinking about it, just let him use it to wipe his arse !! :D

Hey Mr BJ - have a favour to ask.

Any chance your Mrs (is in the UK correct?) can run out to Old Trafford before coming and picking up some red devil newborn wear. The lil one is due mid may and I want to be sure he is properly attired for the final of the Champs League. :D

Sorry james, the Mrs normally lives with me in Saudi but she's in Chaiyaphum at the moment.

However, my daughter is 8 months old now and she has grown out of her first Man City baby grow if you want that :o

Sorry james, the Mrs normally lives with me in Saudi but she's in Chaiyaphum at the moment.

However, my daughter is 8 months old now and she has grown out of her first Man City baby grow if you want that :o

Thanks but I am sure you can donate it to Robhino who maybe in the market for a City Jersey that has been well-worn.

As for you MS,,,, wipe his ass like we wiped yours?

Thanks but I am sure you can donate it to Robhino who maybe in the market for a City Jersey that has been well-worn.

It's too big for Robinho :D

It's too big for Robinho :D

Then it will fit Ireland :D