Didier Drogba

MSingh

I watched that same interview on BBC couple of days ago

and was thinking I might have to come on here and post something on the chelsea thread to give him credit for it (using football and his popularity to help stop violence....certainly earn my respect)

then I see what he does on the field today......

maybe hes a Gemini like me?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched that same interview on BBC couple of days ago

and was thinking I might have to come on here and post something on the chelsea thread to give him credit for it (using football and his popularity to help stop violence....certainly earn my respect)

then I see what he does on the field today......

maybe hes a Gemini like me?

What violence was/is he trying to stop out of curiosity then Guys & Girls ??

Man Poo... :D

Surely my version " Man Ure " is FAR more mature ??? :D

Bit like West Sham :)

:D:D

And Blunderland

I'm afraid I must say something in Mr Drogba's defence. He is/was not as bad as Arjen Robben for pulling stunts. And Ronaldo comes a close third. It's a great pity that these class footballers stoop to this level. Also, one thing that you seem to have missed, is the fact that not all of Drogba's collapses and subsequent failure to get up are shamed. In fact he is one opf the most fouled footballetrs going at the moment, after Ronaldo again. And of course he is targeted because no referee will give a spot kick in Drogba's favour. Please do not forget the fact he has been red carded before after being up-ended in the area.

As for the other " discussuions" on this thread, I'm afarid I'm too old to call other teams childess names with the word 'Poo' in them. In fact I passed that age 50 years ago.

Edited by farangconnection

• 1 month later...
Striker Didier Drogba has been suspended for four European matches for an outburst towards the referee following Chelsea's defeat in the Champions League.

If we sign him, that won't matter :)

What .... You mean you cant see City coming top 4 next year? :D

Would be nice sanmig but i think top 6 is more realistic.

What about Ballack Hill? Did he get off scot-free?

To be honest when I heard Didiot Dogma yell "Its a disgrace - a <deleted> disgrace" I thought he was talking about Ballack Hill's actions towards the ref. :)

Actually i took it as a comment on himself. But Ballack wasn't too far behind though... arms flapping in the air! :D

What about Ballack Hill? Did he get off scot-free?

To be honest when I heard Didiot Dogma yell "Its a disgrace - a <deleted> disgrace" I thought he was talking about Ballack Hill's actions towards the ref. :)

Well, if Ballack Hill hasn't been punished, then that is a "fuc_king Disgrace".

Striker Didier Drogba has been suspended for four European matches for an outburst towards the referee following Chelsea's defeat in the Champions League.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/C...mproper_Conduct

Did any one catch the interview with John Terry on BBC web site. In this interview he defended Drogba saying the punishment was to severe BECAUSE HE HAD APOLOGISED. What planet do these overpaid D..heads live on. Screaming obscentities into a TV camera for all the world to see ,acting like a complete loser and 4 matches is too severe ? I think DD and Boswinga were very lightly treated and I am just gob smacked that Ballack ,who ran alongside the referee for half the length of the pitch also screaming in the refs face received no ban .,no warning ,zip ! Terry has gone down yet another notch for me. This is Englands captain talking, telling the world that players get caught up in the emotion of the moment and if you apologise later its ok., Complete BS.

I am just gob smacked that Ballack ,who ran alongside the referee for half the length of the pitch also screaming in the refs face received no ban .,no warning ,zip !

Indeed. When you consider what you can get for something as frilolous as a bit of mock applause towards the ref, for Ballack to get nothing for his antics is bizarre. I can only assume that the circus of theatrics that shortly followed it, overshadowed it and made it seem less outrageous.

Had he done that in any other game i think he would have been looking at a ban for sure.

I am just gob smacked that Ballack ,who ran alongside the referee for half the length of the pitch also screaming in the refs face received no ban .,no warning ,zip !

Indeed. When you consider what you can get for something as frilolous as a bit of mock applause towards the ref, for Ballack to get nothing for his antics is bizarre. I can only assume that the circus of theatrics that shortly followed it, overshadowed it and made it seem less outrageous.

Had he done that in any other game i think he would have been looking at a ban for sure.

I was forgetting of course that being of German extraction and one of Europes favourite sons he can get away with far more, maybe a quiet word from Platini and Blatter smoothed the way to no action being taken.