Worst Joke Ever

or this?

It was hard getting over my addiction to the Hokey Cokes.

But I’ve turned myself around and that’s what it’s all about.

Do I need to mention that it was a 12 step program?

I put my left leg in!

• Like 1

1. Coffee (n.), a person who is coughed upon.

2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.

3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.

5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absent-mindedly answer the door in your nightgown.

7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.

8. Gargoyle (n.), an olive-flavored mouthwash.

9. Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.

10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.

11. Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.

12. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified demeanor assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you.

13. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddish expressions.

14. Pokemon (n), a Jamaican proctologist.

15. Frisbeetarianism (n.), the belief that, when you die your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.

16. Circumvent (n.), the opening in the front of boxer shorts.

• Like 1

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink.

He notices a monkey in a cage behind the bar and asks about it.

"You don't want to know," answers the bartender.

A few beers later, the guy says, "Come on, I gotta know what the deal is with the monkey."

"OK, I'll show you," says the bartender.

He then takes the animal out of the cage and whacks it on the head with a bat.

The monkey pulls down the bartender's pants and starts giving him a blow job.

He looks at the guy and says, "You want to try it?"

"Hell, yeah," says the guy.

"But don't hit me that hard."

• Like 2

Sat in a restaurant last night & a guy behind me threw a prawn from his prawn cocktail at the back of my head.

Turned round & asked him what the <deleted> he was playing at & he replied...

"That's just for starters mate"

laugh.png

I was having a guided tour round a factory which makes Christmas novelties and was shocked to see a worker with his knob in one of the items.

"Don't worry about him" said the guide " He's f-cking crackers"

• Like 2

A bloke walks into a pub and is amazed to see a man playing the piano with a leprechaun sitting on top singing his heart out. The bloke takes a seat at the bar, orders a pint and in enthralled as the little fella blasts out " Danny Boy", "Candle In The Wind", " My Way" and other classics at the top of his lungs.

After a while the pianist announces a short break and while he is out of the room the bloke is shocked to see the leprechaun walk down the bar, masturbate into the bloke's pint and take a dump in the bowl of complimentary peanuts.

Upon the pianist's return the enraged bloke strides up and angrily shouts " Do you know your leprechaun just wanked in my pint and took a sh-t in the peanuts?"

" No," replies the pianist, " But you hum it mate and I'll play it."

• Like 2

A bloke walks into a pub and is amazed to see a man playing the piano with a leprechaun sitting on top singing his heart out. The bloke takes a seat at the bar, orders a pint and in enthralled as the little fella blasts out " Danny Boy", "Candle In The Wind", " My Way" and other classics at the top of his lungs.

After a while the pianist announces a short break and while he is out of the room the bloke is shocked to see the leprechaun walk down the bar, masturbate into the bloke's pint and take a dump in the bowl of complimentary peanuts.

Upon the pianist's return the enraged bloke strides up and angrily shouts " Do you know your leprechaun just wanked in my pint and took a sh-t in the peanuts?"

" No," replies the pianist, " But you hum it mate and I'll play it."

That sounds a bit like the punch line in this old commercial.

• Like 2

While she was ‘flying’ down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronising smirk we all know and love, asked, ‘What’s your hurry?’

To which she replied, ‘I’m late for work.’

‘Oh yeah,’ said the cop, ‘what do you do?’

‘I’m a rectum stretcher,’ she responded.

The cop stammered, ‘A what? A rectum stretcher?

And just what does a rectum stretcher do?’

‘Well,’ she said, ‘I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in.

I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it’s about 6 feet wide.’

And just what the heck do you do with a 6 foot &lt;deleted&gt;? ‘ he asked.

‘You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge

• Like 2

The Hua Hin Circus today announced the untimely passing of longtime crowd favorite Mr. Freddie Miles, the Human Cannonball and have asked the public to rest assured that they have already begun a search for a new performer... of the same caliber.

• Like 2