Honda Gyro Scooter

rixalex

Rivalex. normally the little 2t scooter places can be found near University's. There are a few in Nakhom Pathom. I will take a look for ya. also check out Mocyc.com there was a fella selling a few last year.

here's a fresh one...http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=149163

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

Rivalex. normally the little 2t scooter places can be found near University's. There are a few in Nakhom Pathom. I will take a look for ya. also check out Mocyc.com there was a fella selling a few last year.

here's a fresh one...http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=149163

Allan

Thanks for that Allan - appreciate it. :)

BTW - what does 2t scooter place mean?

two stroke scooter. as in 50cc machines

Thanks for explaining. I must admit i didn't know they were 2 stroke. What's the deal with 2 strokes - are the being made illegal?

The reason i need one is to use for delivery, for which they look ideal.

Rivalex they are very,very slow. i would think a wave with one of those big rack's on the back would be better

Thanks for the advice Allan. As far as speed is concerned, i'm not too bothered as it would only be used for very short runs. The appeal for me is being able to carry loads on both the front and the back, and having those loads supported by the structure of the bike, rather than supported in the air by a frame, which seems a bit precarious and likely to make a bike like the Wave, which has quite a high centre of gravity, unstable and unbalanced.

Thanks again for your input and any more comments gratefully accepted.