Thailand Only Wants Lovley People Now Lets Go.

THAILAND IS BECOMEING TO SNOTY NOT RELISING WITHOUT THE FORIGNER THERE IS NO THAILAND AS WE NO IT NO THEY ARE STARTING TO GET MORAL ALL OF A SUDEN FUNNNY HOW PEOPLE ONLY BECOME MORAL IN THAT WAY WHN THEY GOT PLENTY CASH, I SAY LETS DUMP THAILAND BOYCOT IT UNTIL THEY BECOME RESNABLE TO ALL THE JUST NORMAL GIRLS AND GUYS WHO WANNA BE THERE AND DO LITTLE WORK AS WELL SPAIN DOES WELL BUY NOT BEING STUCK UP BECOUSE THEY HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET TOUGH ON THE SMALL HUYS EVERY ONE GOES TO GREECE OR PORTUGAL AND NO FLORIDA SPAIN HAS LOST HALF ITS TOURISTS BY GETTING POSH POSH RULES POSH PRICES THE LOW PRICE TORIST SO UNDISIRABLE NOW HE IS NOT WANTED WELL F..K YOU WE WILL MAKE ANOTHER PLACE RICH INSTED LETS ALL GET OUT OF THAILAND THEN THEY WILL SEE BE NICE TO THESE GUYS BECOUSE RAELLY RICH TOURSIT BAYST ECONAMIS NEED THOSE SMALL UNDISIRABLES . AND GIVE PEOPLE RESEDNCY PERMITS FIVE YEARS LIKE SPAIN IF YOU SEE A BEGGER ON THE STREET DEPORT HIM, IF HE COMITS A GRAVE CRIME PUNISH HIM BUT NOT FOR GETTING BY AND CONTRABUTING TO THE SOCIETY AND INDIRECTLY THE STATE AND PLEASE THE SEX INDUSTRY IS HUGE HUGE IN THAILAND IF THEY I DARE THEM TO GET SO MORAL TO BANIT.

For a more readable semi-English version, please see below:

Thailand is becoming too snooty not realising without the foreigner there is no Thailand as we know it. Now they are starting to get moral all of a sudden funny how people only become moral in that way when they got plenty of cash, i say lets dump Thailand boycott it until they become reasonable to all the just normal girls and guys who wanna be there and do little work as well.

Spain does well by not being stuck up because they have seen what happens when you get tough on the small guys. Every one goes to Greece or Portugal and now Florida. Spain has lost half its tourists by getting posh posh rules posh prices. The low price tourist, so undesirable now, he is not wante. Well f..k you we will make another place rich instead. Lets all get out of Thailand then they will be nice to these guys because really rich tourist based economies need those small undesirables.

And give people residency permits five years like Spain. If you see a beggar on the ? deport him, if he commits a grave crime punish him but not for getting by and contributing to the society and indirectly the state. And please the sex industry is huge huge in Thailand - I dare them to get so moral to ban it.

RDN> I don't think it was worth the effort. And james, lay off the capitals!

Edited by RDN

And give people residency permits five years like Spain.

You don't happen to have an EU passport do you? If you do, staying in Spain is easy.

Pretend for a second that you don't have an EU passport. Now have a read up on Spain's immigration rules for non-EU nationals. Once you have done this, come back and tell me how 'easy' it is for a non-EU national to stay in Spain for more than 3 months in ever 12 in anything other than a tourist capacity. Then compare this to Thailand's immigration rules.

I await your reply.

Edited by samran

Youre again all talking about immigration to first world countries, don't compare it to Thailand, it's a complete different ballgame. Most of Thailand need the money, just the current elite doesn't - and they happen to have the political power for the moment.

Justified or not, its the way its presented. Saying you find fault is fine, but indiscriminately slagging off any nationality with obsenities is just not on.

cv

Absolutely agree in this forum. Thais can teach the rest of the world lessons on civility.

The only time that reckless and wanton indiscriminate slagging is appropriate is if the USA is the subject, that's okay, visit any UK forum and you will see ample evidence of this behaviour.

Justified or not, its the way its presented. Saying you find fault is fine, but indiscriminately slagging off any nationality with obsenities is just not on.

cv

Absolutely agree in this forum. Thais can teach the rest of the world lessons on civility.

The only time that reckless and wanton indiscriminate slagging is appropriate is if the USA is the subject, that's okay, visit any UK forum and you will see ample evidence of this behaviour.

You seemed intelligent for the first sentence, then dropped the ball. I don't see what this thread has to do with visas so its finished.

cv