Motorbike Sale, Owner Not Present !

Graffiti

Hi Hi Forum

I want to sell one of my motorcycles, ownership (green book) is in my wife's name but she is unable to walk after recently being involved in a road traffic accident. Can one get a document for her to sign over ownership to a future buyer as she is unable to go to DLT.

Thanx in advance

Hi Hi Forum

I want to sell one of my motorcycles, ownership (green book) is in my wife's name but she is unable to walk after recently being involved in a road traffic accident. Can one get a document for her to sign over ownership to a future buyer as she is unable to go to DLT.

Thanx in advance

Oh, it should be mentioned that the sale of one of my motorcycles and the RTA are unrelated !!!!!

No problem at all.

She has to sign a "power of attorney" which will specifically say that another person can effect the transfer of ownership of that particular bike.

Along with a signed copy of ID card, signed copy of house book and the green ownership book. The ownership book also has to be signed at the proper line by her to allow transfer (bottom of the page detailing the current owner and his/her address).

No problem at all.

She has to sign a "power of attorney" which will specifically say that another person can effect the transfer of ownership of that particular bike.

Along with a signed copy of ID card, signed copy of house book and the green ownership book. The ownership book also has to be signed at the proper line by her to allow transfer (bottom of the page detailing the current owner and his/her address).

Thank you Monty, that answered all my questions.

Kind regards

No problem at all.

Thank you Monty, that answered all my questions.

Kind regards

Hey Monty, do YOU, or any others have a POA document for DLT I can download please.

• 3 weeks later...