Where To Buy Pro-arm

joshueTM

Good day forumers, I would like to know where to buy a spare part for a Honda NSR 150 single sided swing arm...

also, would it fit on a Suzuki Satria R 150?

thank you so much... :)

Try Red Baron (redbaronbkk dot com) on the back of the showroom they have a warehouse full of spare parts from bikes which they sell...i did buy a few things for my prior bike ...

and yes they do reply to emails too...but it may take a few days :-)

hope that helps,

mbox

Good day forumers, I would like to know where to buy a spare part for a Honda NSR 150 single sided swing arm...

also, would it fit on a Suzuki Satria R 150?

thank you so much... :)

Try Red Baron (redbaronbkk dot com) on the back of the showroom they have a warehouse full of spare parts from bikes which they sell...i did buy a few things for my prior bike ...

and yes they do reply to emails too...but it may take a few days :-)

hope that helps,

mbox

thank you sir... you are very kind... :D

I have the NSR proarm parts manual; I can give you the parts numbers and you can then go to your local Honda bike shop and order the parts direct yourself, but it wont be cheap! They will also have the parts book too.

PS: You must be mad to want to do this? Nsr is much bigger than a Raider so it won't look right?

NSR150 for sale near here, 22,000 baht, year 2544

Shit I sold mine to Maichai for 8000. :D

It was more than that. And I am still fixing it up some weeks later :) Ah well it will come good soon...

PS: Has anyone noticed that the NSR gets very warm between the legs, which is a little uncomfortable in tropical Thailand? Both my NSRs do this.