Moving Company & Wp To Another Province

brad42

Need any advice logistics of paperwork to move business + Work Permit to Krabi from the North.

Co.Ltd since 8 years VAT Reg all 100% ok. 8 years work permit, since 4 years + on 1 yr extensions.

Moving the company we can do but when it comes to Work Permit getting a bit stuck, so any tips, suggestions appreciated.

1- Seems need to re-apply for new work permit in Krabi. But have to have the company 'open' with staff etc in Krabi before can submit the paperwork. That apparently can take up to 2 months - So what is my status in the meantime ? This is the big question.

Also if the comany is 'moved' to another province I seem to be 'in limbo' as the company will no longer exist in this province and also waiting to be approved to work in the new province - this is the issue I cannot grasp how to handle.

2- Thought about first opening a branch to build up business, so I continue to work here and then having that location added, but that also could take 2 months also apparently and will be expensive running 2 offices, commuting etc.

If anyone has done similar or knows a workable time-line to handle this it would be greatly appreciated. We have asked Labour Office etc but I am having trouble figuring a time-line regarding the WP

Thanks