Dreams

doppa

of course this applies to chiangmai, only because we all dream anywhere in the world, me, well i'm having particularly upsetting dreams, at the moment, a cure is needed, will set aside sunday to discover one [ only to work on the nasty, nasty ones]

I don't believe in any reality in dreams, but there have been many unexplained oddities that happen. I most often have vivid dreams not long before I wake up. Maybe that is just because they are the ones I remember. I do know that I've had recurring dreams where I pick up where I left off Hours, days, weeks or even months later. And, I'll have many newer dreams in between. I've gotten up to go to the bathroom in the middle of a vivid dream and then go back to bed and continue with the dream when I go to sleep.

Many of my dreams indirectly identify to what I've been doing the previously few days. If I'm in Thailand I have dreams of elephants, snakes, monkeys etc... oh, and some of the lovely ladies I've been involved with. But, I seldom can put an actual face to any person in a dream. At least not one that I can remember later.

There might be something in dreams and your gut feeling

Believe it or not, had a dream about a water accident and was dating a girl in bangkok who had family and friends in the south, remember ringing her

one day asking her to stay away from water........3 months later the waves hit

There might be something in dreams and your gut feeling

Believe it or not, had a dream about a water accident and was dating a girl in bangkok who had family and friends in the south, remember ringing her

one day asking her to stay away from water........3 months later the waves hit

oooooooooh spooky, any more anyone

Nice shots Ian. Now show us the really good pictures from your album!

You can see some of those here... But I never post raunch or e-mail it.

http://gallery.fishbc.com/gallery/view_alb...umName=album211

Back to dreams I had one early this morning before we went fishing. I was struggling to get across a river in my dream, and there were more obstacles all the time preventing me from getting to the the other side. Finally I woke up.

Sure enough, we had to do a lot of wading today to get across a big river. Parts of the river were very fast and deep. But, the fishing was good and we hooked a lot of salmon.

When I dream it ain't about the Honda. It's what's ON the Honda with me. :D:D:D

NIng_002.sized.jpg

Ian_Oh_with_Honda_2.sized.jpg

Hmmm. Maybe I should reconsider my preference of being a one-woman man. :)

and while I'm at it, buy a bike, shed some pounds, and get some stylish new glasses. :D

Edited by Lopburi99