Where Are The Biggest Suzuki Scooter Dealers In Bangkok?

ttakata

I went to the big Yamaha scooter store in north BKK and managed to stop by the Suzuki shopping mall.

Is Suzuki retarded?

They have a car and big bike store with Hayabusas there but no showroom for their little scooters.

I understand they don't want to sell the bikes to protect dealers but they could at least show them off.

Anyway I ask the Suzuki guy where the little Suzuki dealers are near Phra Ram 9 MRT station where I live and he can't tell me after looking up all the dealers on the website.

I cannot read Thai so I need your help.

Where can I go and research/ test ride a Skydrive 125i in the Bangkok area?

I want an automatic with fuel injection, but I want the biggest motor I can get.

I test rode the carb'ed Yamaha Nuovo 135 and it was pretty fast but if the smaller Skydrive proves just as fast, I'm steering towards it.

After tuning dozens of carbs in my life, I just want F Injection, I'm lazy.

I also plan to get a manual shifter, but it will be a full size motorcycle.

For around the city I just want an automatic.

So anyone walked by any dealers with Skydrives lately, where?

Thanks, Ted

Update on scooter locations.

I walked around today and saw 4 dealers near Phra Ram 9.

2 dealers were really tiny, only 15 or less bikes located on Pracha Songkhro 2.

They were selling new and used Hondas and Yamahas.

Didn't have the Suzuki I was looking for so I didn't get into pricing.

Then I walked Eastbound on the north side of Thanon Din Daeng (Rama IX) in between Thanon Pracha Songkhro and headed towards the Phra Ram 9 MRT on Ratchadaphisek.

There was a big ~30 bikes dealer near Thap Suwan selling new Hondas and a KSR.

No English spoken so I moved on.

Then somewhere near Sap Thani on Rama IX there was a big dealer selling Hondas, Yamahas, and Suzukis, probably 60+ bikes between the 2 sides of the building.

They had 3 of the Suzuki Skydrive 125i and let me test ride one but only with a guy on the back.

I couldn't tell how good the bike was because I had an extra 150 lb guy on the bike.

They wouldn't let me ride alone, poor sales strategy.

So I asked the owner which was better, the Skydrive or Nuovo 135, he said the Nuovo hands down.

I think he's right, the Nuovo has more power, a huge storage space under the seat and rolls on 16" rims.

The Skydrive (48000BHT) has 14" rims and the storage under the seat was a joke, about as big as a loaf of bread, no helmet could fit here.

I like the fuel injection of the Skydrive but I guess I'll be getting another carb bike after all.

The Nuovo is just a bigger and better bike but at 56000BHT it should be.

They would not haggle on price with me, 56K for the Nuovo 135 with alloy rims, pretty much the same price as what the big Yamaha Square guys quoted me.

Both this place and Yamaha square want a Passport and residency letter from my embassy.

I pulled these street names off Google maps BTW.