Yamaha Nouvo Elegance Owner's Manual

JusMe

Hi, I am looking myself desperately for this manual.

I downloaded the File several times but i always get the Message that the File is corrupt.

I tried to read with different versions of Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Professional up to version 9.2

Also i get different File sizes every time i download. :)

I downloaded the File several times but i always get the Message that the File is corrupt.

I tried to read with different versions of Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Professional up to version 9.2

the download page says:

Name: Nouvo Elegance Owner's Manual.pdf

Size: 28MB

Description: Full Adobe Manual for Nouvo Elegance, but must use Acrobat 9 to open

The download link is located below.

but all downloades are only between 14 and 15 KB. i tried direct and download manager with same results

the download page says:

Name: Nouvo Elegance Owner's Manual.pdf

Size: 28MB

Description: Full Adobe Manual for Nouvo Elegance, but must use Acrobat 9 to open

The download link is located below.

but all downloades are only between 14 and 15 KB. i tried direct and download manager with same results

I used Adobe Reader 8.1.7 and it downloaded just fine. The file is indeed 28.5MB. If you want to PM me an email address, I'll gladly email the file to you.

TCA

Unfortunately the file is too big for emailing. None of my email accounts will permit files of more than 25MB. If anyone's having problems with Adobe, they might want to try Foxit Reader. I've now uninstalled the messy Adobe completely and am using Foxit Reader instead. But on installation, remember and uncheck the box for the ask.com tool bar and there's a second box (can't remember what it was), which I left blank too.

http://download.cnet.com/Foxit-Reader/3000...4-10313206.html