Company To Sale

redbird

I had elisabethed my own company in 2004 with 2,000,000 Baht to registered that mean 1 farang can get a work permit. I had stop to run business since 2006 but company still open as I send tax payment every month to government. I need to sale the name and registered to someone who need to run the business in Thailand and don't have much money to invest with the register company. Interesting can send an email to me by PM...

Why would anyone buy your trademark and a business with no staff that is not currently running ?

For someone to buy your business with 2M in registered capital means they would need to take over assets worth 2 million to support that value - which I doubt you have. Why don't you just close the company ?

Why would anyone buy your trademark and a business with no staff that is not currently running ?

For someone to buy your business with 2M in registered capital means they would need to take over assets worth 2 million to support that value - which I doubt you have. Why don't you just close the company ?

I just sale the name and registered if someone want to run business in Thailand and then they can add value of their asset and start their own business but thank you anyway to advise me to close.

I guess a better question would be to buy at what price & how does the balance sheets look like?

One benefit to buy existing company e.g. in order to get work permit is that many 'requirements' can be avoided which a new company would need like proving the thai nominee's ability to own majority of company etc etc.

Had you asked me a couple of months ago I might have been interested had the price been bwlow what opening a new company would cost!

Cheers!

I guess a better question would be to buy at what price & how does the balance sheets look like?

One benefit to buy existing company e.g. in order to get work permit is that many 'requirements' can be avoided which a new company would need like proving the thai nominee's ability to own majority of company etc etc.

Had you asked me a couple of months ago I might have been interested had the price been bwlow what opening a new company would cost!

Cheers!

That what I would like to ask here if there anyone interest before I plan to close because if they opening a new company it will be a cost.

Thank you so much for the reply