Guinness On Sukhumvit

The Gentleman Scamp

• 4 weeks later...

also....Bull's Head,Londoner Brew Pub, Barbican (think) Bobby's Arms (used to .)and prob.the Witch's Tavern.

must admit that I dont like the stuff:o :D but recon it would make a good road surface covering for Bangers.

Did some work in the G.brewery in Lagos Nigeria in the early 80s and if you saw wot waz in them VATS.....dead dogs,sheep,goats and worse.....however at about 12 % proof.... didnt taste 2 bad :o

also....Bull's Head,Londoner Brew Pub, Barbican (think) Bobby's Arms (used to .)and prob.the Witch's Tavern.

must admit that I dont like the stuff:o  :D but recon it would make a good road surface covering for Bangers.

Did some work in the G.brewery in Lagos Nigeria in the early 80s and if you saw wot waz in them VATS.....dead dogs,sheep,goats and worse.....however at about 12 % proof.... didnt taste 2 bad :D

Barbican (think) Bobby's Arms ........OK OK..I know NOT on SUk but only about 10 bt on the Tube from ASOKE :o:D

Guinness

Guinness Anchor Berhad evolved from the merger of two brewing giants, Guinness Malaysia Bhd, and Malayan Breweries ( Malaya ) Sdn Bhd. The company's principal shareholder is GAPL Pte Ltd based in Singapore. GAPL Pte Ltd is a joint venture between Diageo PLC and Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd.

Listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Guinness Anchor Berhad produces, markets and distributes Guinness, Tiger Beer, Heineken, Anchor Smooth Beer, Anchor Ice, Baron's Strong Brew, Kilkenny, Lion Stout, Anglia Shandy and Malta. :D

Guinness Anchor Berhad

Selangor Darul Ehsan

Malaysia

Also more than one-third of all Guinness in the world is consumed in Africa, and Nigeria alone sells almost twice the volume consumed in the USA :o