Plastic Pool

stevef

Rim, he said 3 meters by 2 meters,,,,,,,,the black tubs used for mixing CC that I see are nowhere near that dimension.

But I agree that those tubs would work in a pinch.

I think a garden supply shop that sells are the do dads for the garden and fountains would be the place

Edited by longball53098

Rim, he said 3 meters by 2 meters,,,,,,,,the black tubs used for mixing CC that I see are nowhere near that dimension.

I think a garden supply shop that sells are the do dads for the garden and fountains would be the place

its got to be big there are 30 carp up to 2 feet in length and 6 kilo in weight each ???

its got to be big there are 30 carp up to 2 feet in length and 6 kilo in weight each ???

Whoo they really are big boys, in that case feel free to use my pond. I'd love to see them, any pictures? I have about 25 carp in there but the biggest is only about 15 inches.

Yep I saw that but couldn't believe he wanted a holding tank that is bigger than my swimming pool :)

there pond is 3mx3mx1.75 deep about 6000 gallon but got to clean it out suppose they could go in my swimming pool instead but not sure if the wife would be to keen on that haha

You can buy them at places along roads which have every type of plastic bins, my 2 are 3 x 2 cost just under 2,000 each.. also can buy them at double that price outside JJ Superstore in the Market, facing the entrance of JJ where they sell the Koi fish

You can buy them at places along roads which have every type of plastic bins, my 2 are 3 x 2 cost just under 2,000 each.. also can buy them at double that price outside JJ Superstore in the Market, facing the entrance of JJ where they sell the Koi fish

will post some pics later today if i get chance the you will see why i need 3x3x.75 metre to keep them in while i clean there pond the normal size plastic bins etc i would have to buty 10 need one of those kiddies paddling/swimming pools

If you use the paddling pool then be sure you cover them, or they will jump out..... I have made covers for my 2 3x2 ponds out of blue pvc water pipe + with bends added a handle then covering it with mesh, still add 2 strips of 4x2 wood with a big washing type bowl of water on top..

Add 2 or 3 drops of Bio-Knock Treatment 3... If you do not have a water filter/purifier then let the water stand for at least 24 hours with just air pumps on.

Likewise after cleaning your pond and you do not have a water filter/purifier let the water stand for 3 days before putting your koi back in..

Good idea while they are in the smaller holding tank is to feed then with C.P OPTIMUM 12% food....... this will bring out the colour.... You will notice the difference, do not feed them this food for more than 3 days or the 'White' on the koi will start to colour... I feed mine for 3 days every month, of the 12%...

If you use the paddling pool then be sure you cover them, or they will jump out..... I have made covers for my 2 3x2 ponds out of blue pvc water pipe + with bends added a handle then covering it with mesh, still add 2 strips of 4x2 wood with a big washing type bowl of water on top..

Add 2 or 3 drops of Bio-Knock Treatment 3... If you do not have a water filter/purifier then let the water stand for at least 24 hours with just air pumps on.

Likewise after cleaning your pond and you do not have a water filter/purifier let the water stand for 3 days before putting your koi back in..

Good idea while they are in the smaller holding tank is to feed then with C.P OPTIMUM 12% food....... this will bring out the colour.... You will notice the difference, do not feed them this food for more than 3 days or the 'White' on the koi will start to colour... I feed mine for 3 days every month, of the 12%...

i have many filters running turn over 2m3 per minute large purifiers both u.v mechanical and biological filters so water wont be a problem ,but very nice of you to show your concern intelligence and help very nice of you .What is C.P.OPTIMUM and any idea were i can get it in pattaya ??.It will only take me about 12 hours to clear pond once i have emptied it that takes about 2hours has i nearly found out to my cost once before luckiley the pumps have floats to cut them out.

i have many filters running turn over 2m3 per minute large purifiers both u.v mechanical and biological filters so water wont be a problem ,but very nice of you to show your concern intelligence and help very nice of you .What is C.P.OPTIMUM and any idea were i can get it in pattaya ??.It will only take me about 12 hours to clear pond once i have emptied it that takes about 2hours has i nearly found out to my cost once before luckiley the pumps have floats to cut them out.

post-14744-1259666503_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1259666645_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1259666717_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1259666786_thumb.jpg

What is C.P.OPTIMUM and any idea were i can get it in pattaya

No idea in Pattaya, mostly drive the 100km south of BKK to the Fish Market, but the local [next village] fish market has it, he sells it for 150baht per bag 907g [2lb] it is 128baht at the main Fish Market.. The normal Fish Food I use is 880baht per 14kg bag, same make from local market is 920baht for 12kg they only have the smaller one..... My koi eat 12kg per month. :)

C.P. Classic Carp

00020_picon.jpg

CP Classic Carp

A special nutritional formulation for carp fish. It is complete and

balance. In addition, it is produced with spirulina , probiotic, and beta-glucan.

Spirulina helps improve color-enhance. Probiotic helps improve immune and digestive system.

Beta-glucan helps stimulate immune response.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 38% Crude Fat (min.) 3% Crude Fiber (max.) 5% Moisture (max.) 12%

What is C.P.OPTIMUM and any idea were i can get it in pattaya

No idea in Pattaya, mostly drive the 100km south of BKK to the Fish Market, but the local [next village] fish market has it, he sells it for 150baht per bag 907g [2lb] it is 128baht at the main Fish Market.. The normal Fish Food I use is 880baht per 14kg bag, same make from local market is 920baht for 12kg they only have the smaller one..... My koi eat 12kg per month. :)

C.P. Classic Carp

00020_picon.jpg

CP Classic Carp

A special nutritional formulation for carp fish. It is complete and

balance. In addition, it is produced with spirulina , probiotic, and beta-glucan.

Spirulina helps improve color-enhance. Probiotic helps improve immune and digestive system.

Beta-glucan helps stimulate immune response.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 38% Crude Fat (min.) 3% Crude Fiber (max.) 5% Moisture (max.) 12%

will keep an eye out for it when i visit the markets next see its got a high protein and spirulina i know they like that but cant remember the three types i feed mine and im not at home so the wife wont know the name of it

Great photo's. I am not sure if you will get the Food you are looking for here but they are very very helpful and have a great collection of Koi fish available.

Opposite the BPH on the Sukhumvit - Pattaya, there is a late afternoon Market, at the very back of this Market there is a large Fish shop selling allsorts, maybe you can ask there.

Great photo's. I am not sure if you will get the Food you are looking for here but they are very very helpful and have a great collection of Koi fish available.

Opposite the BPH on the Sukhumvit - Pattaya, there is a late afternoon Market, at the very back of this Market there is a large Fish shop selling allsorts, maybe you can ask there.

thanks fot that i normally go there most weekends all there stuff is cheaper than the shops same for the plants etc good market there

thanks fot that i normally go there most weekends all there stuff is cheaper than the shops same for the plants etc good market there

on a slightly different note anyone know of were i can get a decent sized arrowanna at least 18" in length that is not going to need a mortgage attached to it??