Steven Seagal Asked Thaksin To Stop Cruelty To Elephants

camerata

I came across this gem today - Seagal writing on behalf of PETA and asking PM Thaksin (politely!) to enact laws to stop cruelty to baby elephants being trained for the "entertainment industry." I wonder if he got any reply? Lately, of course, Seagal has been starring as a Louisiana cop in his own reality show:

"The Zen masters in Zen archery too, they don't pull the arrow they push the arrow. It's the same with that pistol." :)

steven-seagal-lawman-001.jpg

I would endorse the sentiment to stop cruelty to baby elephants.....but PETA has a huge membership of nutjobs that go WAAAAAAYYYYY overboard, so I normally stay away from PETA agendas.

It's a strange world we live in where actors, people talented in pretense, can have more influence than learned scientists.

"How about someone stopping Mr Segal and his cruelty to the acting profession."

Too, Steven is getting so big, he's worried that someone is going to saddle him up and ride him on Sukhumvit.

Thaksin the PM? How old is this "news"?

This message from Mr. Seagal was send 4 year ago :) or send to Thaksin to enact this law in Cambodia.

Mr Seagal needs to check his sources before making any statements, what would be his next statement.

Asking the prime Minster off Japan to inforced striks security laws for mining in South Kazakhstan as this interupt the habitat off the North Chinees rabit.

His statements are on the same level as his acting, please sh@@ Up and you maybe get Nobel piece price next year.

THANK YOU mr Seagal

This message from Mr. Seagal was send 4 year ago :D or send to Thaksin to enact this law in Cambodia.

Mr Seagal needs to check his sources before making any statements, what would be his next statement.

Asking the prime Minster off Japan to inforced striks security laws for mining in South Kazakhstan as this interupt the habitat off the North Chinees rabit.

His statements are on the same level as his acting, please sh@@ Up and you maybe get Nobel piece price next year.

THANK YOU mr Seagal

:):D :D :D :D :D :D

Your sooo right Mr Seagal is absolutely the worst actor!!.... also, ever notice the minimal number of worthwhile lines he has in his movies, all he seemed to do is put on his "tough guy" squint ? I always thought he must have "bought" his acting career. He was never a Jet Lee that's for sure.

I guess he doesn't have an elephants' memory either....

The letter is dated 2003.

But perhaps Thaksin still remembers Seagal's exhortation, and may soon take the opportunity, to work to protect Cambodian elephants, in his newest governmental role ? :)

The letter is dated 2003.

But perhaps Thaksin still remembers Seagal's exhortation, and may soon take the opportunity, to work to protect Cambodian elephants, in his newest governmental role ? :)

This a BREAKING NEWS, the reason Mr. Thaksin left Thailand had nothing to do with breaking any law, he SH@@@@ in his p@@ as he could't

fulfil Seagal's wish.

I would do the same : RUN baby RUN

I would endorse the sentiment to stop cruelty to baby elephants.....but PETA has a huge membership of nutjobs that go WAAAAAAYYYYY overboard, so I normally stay away from PETA agendas.

I wonder if we'll see Seagal in any of those nud_e PETA ads? :)

How about someone stopping Mr Segal and his cruelty to the acting profession.

Good point. When he did Under Siege he seemed to have charisma, great moves, and mumbled like a B-grade Robert DeNiro, but it proved to be a one-off movie. The reason I was looking for info about him was that some years ago he butted heads with the mob (who had indirectly financed some of his films) because he'd decided his Buddhists beliefs came first and didn't want to do any more violent films.

But last night I saw Kill Switch, a straight-to-video heap of garbage which had him beating the crap out of people non-stop and trying to talk like a Black guy. He was so fat and slow that each fight just showed a flurry of moving arms with the film speeded up. The only recent film he's made that was of any interest was the one set in Thailand, Belly of the Beast, in which chanting monks help him win the final fight. He sure looked like he needed some supernatural help in that one.

As another poster stated PETA is represented by a bunch of well.... whack jobs. No one should be speaking on PETA's behalf. i am an animal lover and do not like to see animals abused or exploited,but PETA goes wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overboard with their agenda, and they are hypocrites to boot! here is an organization that is responsible for euthanizing thousands are animals a year. perfectly healthy adoptable animals.

PETA: People who Euthanize Tamed Animals.

As another poster stated PETA is represented by a bunch of well.... whack jobs. No one should be speaking on PETA's behalf. i am an animal lover and do not like to see animals abused or exploited,but PETA goes wayyyyyyyyyyyyy overboard with their agenda, and they are hypocrites to boot! here is an organization that is responsible for euthanizing thousands are animals a year. perfectly healthy adoptable animals.

PETA: People who Euthanize Tamed Animals.

EXCELLENT POST!

This message from Mr. Seagal was send 4 year ago :D or send to Thaksin to enact this law in Cambodia.

THANK YOU mr Seagal

:):D:D:D:D:D:D

Your sooo right Mr Seagal is absolutely the worst actor!!.... also, ever notice the minimal number of worthwhile lines he has in his movies, all he seemed to do is put on his "tough guy" squint ? I always thought he must have "bought" his acting career. He was never a Jet Lee that's for sure.

I guess he doesn't have an elephants' memory either....

Perhaps you could tell him that next time he is jammin at the Blues Factory in Pattaya and see how swiftly you get yer arse kicked!!!!