Adsl

LPCustom69

Guest IT Manager

I am currently researching ADSL cable availability by telephone number. When I have results which are definitive I will post them here, but it may be a few days.

It is available, it isn't as good as you wish it was but you will be able to tell your friends you have it, which is probably the most important.

Depending on your process (what you need it for) we may be able to assist with alternatives. ::o:

ADSL is not available in Udon. TT&T are saying that it possibly will be, but that is as far as it goes. ISDN..(yuk) is sort of available depending how far you are from the com centre. We could certainly have done with that new Satellite that Toxin put up instead of directing it at NZ.

Guest IT Manager
Ken I checked the footprint for thaicom3 and it should service you quite well. It's a c-Band steerable adn seems to be configured to cover you quite well.

ADSL still does not run at the super speeds that i expected, i have a  100Mbps connection in Tokyo, but on a speed test i have not had it up past 1.9 Mbps but that is 1900kbps so i guess it's pretty fast.  Here is a link to test your speed if you are interested    1.928 Mbps  I just tested mine again, new record!    

http://promos.mcafee.com/speedometer/test_3000.asp