Lineage Ii - Verifying My Age

Crushdepth

I have gotten into playing Lineage II recently, but tonight it booted me off the server because I had not 'verified my age'. There doesn't seem to be any way to do this from the login screen, can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Users below a certain age (I think it said 18 ?) are not allowed to log into the game server between 10pm and 6am.

BTW: For the uninitiated, its a cracker of a game and the installation CDs are free (you can pick them up from the counter in Zest Entertainment in Fortune and I presume a lot of other places). This is my first MMORPG...love it.

Oops...its after 10. Time for my milk and cookies and a few minutes admiration of my life-size cardboard cutout of Mr Taksin...

Edited by Crushdepth

I don't know if it's the same as Ragnarok Online, but maybe it is. For RO, you had to go to the game website and download a form. You fill out the form and then go to the local post office with your ID card (perhaps your passport?). They enter the data into a computer to show that you've registered as being over 18, and you can play as late as you want.