If Money Was No Object......

Belfastboy

If money were not object then I guess I'd live in the Chiangrai part of Bangkok and if you don't know why by now then there ain't no 'mount of 'splainin' goinn' to he'p you!!!

sorry for my ignorance ...but whats in chiangrai?.....( moving to bkk in 2 years so forgive me) :o

google it

I have to admit I don't get this reference either!

But I live on Sukhumvit Soi 37.

Patrick

If money were not object then I guess I'd live in the Chiangrai part of Bangkok and if you don't know why by now then there ain't no 'mount of 'splainin' goinn' to he'p you!!!

sorry for my ignorance ...but whats in chiangrai?.....( moving to bkk in 2 years so forgive me) :o

google it

Patrick

right ..i must be thick as pig shit...but i have googled changrai in bangkok...and cant find a sausage on it....

please put us out of our misery.....!

google it

Patrick

right ..i must be thick as pig shit...but i have googled changrai in bangkok...and cant find a sausage on it....

please put us out of our misery.....!

You misspelt it. It's Chiangrai.

If money were absolutely no object, I wonder how many people would remain in Thailand? So many better places to be, if you are truly loaded and unencumbered with the irritations of having to work for a living. One of the reasons why the place attracts very few high-rolling visitors.

Edited by Rumpole

OK OK....sorry typo.....i googled Chiangrai. seems to be a province in north of thailand....maybe im wrong....

anybody heard of this place in bangkok....???????????? :D

Some one else must be a thick as pig <deleted>.... Unless he is saying that this whole country of THAILAND is....... Bangkok????? :o:D OOPS! Unless I have missed a part of Bangkok over the past 40 years...........which COULD happen :D

At the end of that beautiful little Soi between Thonglor and Ekamai. Soi 57/59?

Or maybe in one of those fantastic houses on the right side as you walk up Suk Soi 39.

Then again, the palatial mansion left side in of Sukhumvit Soi 38 just past the food stalls.

But hey, I’m not complaining! If I wasn’t living where I am now, it’d probably be listed in my choices above! High in the sky over looking the Chao-Praya,

If money were absolutely no object, I wonder how many people would remain in Thailand?

I would remain in Thailand just as I plan to in the future, much of the cooler seasons (e.g., Oct - Mar), and then travel about the rest of the time.

If money were no object, then I couldn't imagine remaining fixed in one place permanently. There's too much to see and do upon our wonderful little blue ball.

Hmm, judging from some of the other posts this one has gone soaring over the heads of many, at about 30,000 feet :o

Anyway, to answer the question, I'd live exactly where we are building a house, on 1.3 rai by the river just north of Pathum Thani. :D

Oh, and money most definately IS an object :D

Edited by Crossy

I went on one of those river trips once , saw some lovely houses on the edge of the river, I would like to live in one of those....

totsterΒ  :D

The water gets a bit whiffy though... :o

I'd live in an apartment in lower Sukhumvit similar to the one I had in BKK 3 years ago... 18th floor, 3 bedrooms, panoramic views unobscured by other hi-rise buildings, 30-40 sq metre balcony complete with tropical garden full of orchids and plumeria, jaccuzzi, outside shower, no mosquitoes, no traffic noise, clean air, close to a BTS station and major freeway entrances, and all for 55K per month... expensive at the time for me, but the company was paying. :D

You don't have to be loaded to find good accomodation, but it helps! :D

Edited by Jai Dee

Hmm, judging from some of the other posts this one has gone soaring over the heads of many, at about 30,000 feet :D

Anyway, to answer the question, I'd live exactly where we are building a house, on 1.3 rai by the river just north of Pathum Thani. :D

Oh, and money most definately IS an object :D

Oh, and money most definately indeed IS an object :o

Shall we go "Batter Trade", a Bullock cart wheel for my 2 cents. :D

OK OK....sorry typo.....i googled Chiangrai. seems to be a province in north of thailand....maybe im wrong....

Some one else must be a thick as pig <deleted>.... Unless he is saying that this whole country of THAILAND is....... Bangkok????? :o:D OOPS! Unless I have missed a part of Bangkok over the past 40 years...........which COULD happen :D

Looks like this one could go on a long time...

Let us hope - it DOESN'T :D

The guy made a tiny humoristic comment about bangkok and chiang rai... and look what happened.

To state the obvious:

He meant it as a JOKE. There is no Chiang Rai in Bangkok. (however it is about as far as central bkk from the airport. 1 hour flying will get you to chiang rai. 45 minutes driving (at the wrong time of the day) will get you to central bkk. So one can claim that chiang rai is not so far from bkk :D ).

The guy made a tiny humoristic comment about bangkok and chiang rai... and look what happened.

To state the obvious:

He meant it as a JOKE. There is no Chiang Rai in Bangkok. (however it is about as far as central bkk from the airport. 1 hour flying will get you to chiang rai. 45 minutes driving (at the wrong time of the day) will get you to central bkk. So one can claim that chiang rai is not so far from bkk :D ).

Ahhhhhhh he meant it as a joke...... Riiiiiight :D (Good cover, mate :o )

:D