Real Estate Problems

dickie58

This is the continuation of a very sad story concerning this worst example of a fereng [the developer] in Thailand and his criminal Thai wife. How the developer continues to operate in Thailand is really a major stain on the country's reputation. Especially considering he is operating in the popular holiday resort and retirement destination of Hua Hin (and hence his mafia-like behavior is likely to make the international press).

If I am not mistaken, there is also a warrant out for this guy's arrest on various financial frauds committed in the UK before he washed-up in Thailand to continue his criminal ways. This is a long-running sad story and I can only hope that one day justice is done (or paid for) and this guy ends up in a 3x3 suite at the "Hua-Hin Hilton" or pushing-up daises at the Hua Hin Botanical Garden.

Edited by FarangBuddha

I suspect this will be moved or closed as it is not about Pattaya.

But thanks for posting, Thailand has many low life escaping justice in other parts of the world that pray on victims.

I for one would wish that the Thai Government would do more to help it's self by getting rid of these low life's.

Edited by Basil B