Mac Software In Thailand...

The Mask

Hi there,

Would anyone here be able to point me in the right direction as to where to purchase OS 10 mac software, particularly adobe photoshop and fotostation. I am currently in Pattaya, does Panthip in Bangkok have this software?.

Any input would be appreciated.

Alex

Fortune Town is a really nice alternative to the crushing hoard you normally find at Pantip. Plus accessing it is nearly effortless from the subway. Just exit at the Phra Ram 9 station, aim for exit #2, at the top of the escalator dogleg your way back and accross the traffic lane into the complex where you can grab a coffee staight ahead or proceed right up the escalators to the third floor [where most of the action is].

Plus, there's actually two Mac shops in Fortune IT now.

Hi there,

Would anyone here be able to point me in the right direction as to where to purchase OS 10 mac software, particularly adobe photoshop and fotostation. I am currently in Pattaya, does Panthip in Bangkok have this software?.

Any input would be appreciated.

Alex

if you are in Pattaya, have you checked out new IT center in South Pattaya next to Friendship supermarket. (big red building) I was only there once and it wasn't complete but it is pattaya's equivilant to Pantip

A couple of the software shops at the IT mall in Rayong (near Tesco) have Mac software. Just ask the staff and they'll bring you a stack of titles to look thru. Selection can be spotty, but if you're in the neighborhood take a look.

Would imagine same goes for the IT mall in Si Racha.

In BKK, Fortune Tower, 4th floor has a good selection and I think less hassle than Pantip.