Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Jockstar

Went to Fortune today. Just on the off chance that they would have GTA. But no luck. The guy in Zest. The original game place. Wasnt very helpful. Said he didn't know when it would be out. The copy guys reckon a week or so. So if anyone see the original in Bangkok somewhere, then do let us know where. Cheers.

I went to Fortune on Friday and the game was there but no Zest, another place which sold it for 300 Baht and it was a DVD! :D I am planning to buy it next Saturday from Panthip but before that I want to ask you people that would I be able to play it from my graphics card which is nVidia GeForce 2 MX 400, 64 MB? Thanks in advance. :D

You fools you must crack!!! I think u fools didnt crack after cracking u can play the game!!! :o

So where was this other place in Fortune? Also was it an original or copy? By the way they are only releasing it on DVD so if you dont have one. Better to buy one. 300 Baht for an origianl seems rather cheap. Considering that half Life 2 Was 600baht. Riddick 500 baht. Sound like it may be a copy. But tell me exactly where this shop is and i'll try and go this week. Cheers.

The shop is 1 floor on top of the Zest floor, after u go to that floor there will be someone selling Talking Dicts just go straight on the aisle and there will be some shops selling PC games and GTA: SA too and by the way dude I already own a DVD-ROM! :D

Went today for a look. And true. I could buy it for 300 baht. So i took the plunge and did. Fingers crossed. Got it home and started to load it up. Hey! No worries. Ok! Lets play the game. <deleted>! <deleted> is this. Please insert the correct CD/DVD!!!! Tried unistalling and reinstalling disabling Firewalls etc. No ######iing joy. So looks like its back to Fortune tomorrow. By the way. Has anyone actually played using the mouse and keyboard? I think i'm gonna invest in a decent controllor. Very similar to the PS2 controller. Anyone usung these and any idea on cost. Seen 2 today that were over 1k. Peng mak!!!

For stumonster.OK. Sussed it. Install the game . Then explore the disc. G into the bonus section . Go into the san and folder and find the same file gta_sa. Copy this into the the program file folder. Then the game should work. Anymore probs then PM me.

For stumonster.OK. Sussed it. Install the game . Then explore the disc. G into the bonus section . Go into the san and folder and find the same file gta_sa. Copy this into the the program file folder. Then the game should work. Anymore probs then PM me.

Jockstar what is ur graphics card can u play San Andreas fine?

Jockstar what is ur graphics card can u play San Andreas fine?

Yes mate no worries. Graphics card is a Geforce Fx 5900. Totally hooked on this game. It will take months though to finish it. Using keyboard and mouse. I think i'm gonna invest in a control similar to the PS2.