What Kawasaki Ksr 110 Modifications Would You Recommend

well i had a bike with the same 110cc engine as the ksr (kwasaki scooter)and that would do 110-120 indicated revved out with a 100kg rider onboard.

I WOULD GUESS that the carb needs changing for a larger one and you have to regear.

I bought the TAKEGAWA Hyper S-Stage Kit 138cc for KSR110 shown here http://www.bcmotors.co.th/product-EngineTr...ission-9-1.html comes with a new carb included in the kit. As for regearing, is that a question of changing the cog as mentioned in an earlier posting ?

Cheers

JAF

Hi,

I have got a KSR with exactly the same Takegawa kit.

If you want some more top speed you need to change the rear sprocket to a smaller one.

Also, the Mikuni carb with the kit needs some mods, at least mine did with my FMF exhaust. The idle jet is way too rich, so stationary isn't ok and your sparkplug will foul. The kit has a cooler sparkplug, check if they put it in for you (Thai changs aren't picky with details and they are usually not so good at reading the English manual)

Write me a mail, maybe I can help out, I have some parts at home.

I am actually looking for people in the Pattaya area to go driving on Bira go kart track in the weekends. Now I am there ALONE, that's pretty lonely.

Parts are on ksrthailand website, here in Pattaya it is actually expensive.

Cheers

Cheers Guys

Many thanks to everyone for taking the time to post, especially StamRob. I will send you a private mail in the next day or two as I really could do with some straight forward advice to get my machine running smooth........... right now it running worse than the day I bought it so and I have only had it for 2 weeks. There are a few things that need sorting out with the local "changs" who just seem to tinker and learn by their mistakes on my new machine..

Cheers

JAF

The best modification?

Change to a Sachs KiAss 125! Much, much better and has everything allready in a better quality. Double alu exhaust, stainless brake tubes, double highbeam frontlights, upsidedown fork, wave brake, better seat for 2 people, seat position, 125cc, electric start, can be order also with real clutch. For the same price than a KSR a double value.

WOW, thats brilliant! I was looking at buying a KSR but concerned about the single seat! Is there a dealer/service centre in phuket?

:)

Alex

WOW, thats brilliant! I was looking at buying a KSR but concerned about the single seat! Is there a dealer/service centre in phuket?

Alex

Alex,

Date Motorshop

55/232 Moo 6,

Soi Tungjareung,

Pattana-tongtin rd.,

T. Vichit, A. Muang,

Phuket 83000

tel 076-242725, 081-0913927

This is from Mbox.

But you can order direct from the factory if you want.

If you don't mind the extra expense it is nice to collect a bike from the factory. BMW and Ducati both have that scheme. OK a different league of bike but..

How to get it back to Phuket? Mail it to yourself.

Alex

Alex,

Date Motorshop

55/232 Moo 6,

Soi Tungjareung,

Pattana-tongtin rd.,

T. Vichit, A. Muang,

Phuket 83000

tel 076-242725, 081-0913927

This is from Mbox.

But you can order direct from the factory if you want.

If you don't mind the extra expense it is nice to collect a bike from the factory. BMW and Ducati both have that scheme. OK a different league of bike but..

How to get it back to Phuket? Mail it to yourself.

Hi Vocalneal,

Thats the right address...i been told the guy at the Phuket shop is very helpful but lacks the english.

Here is another option in ordering the Bike- buy it online - and have it shipped to Phuket, here the shop: http://www.tigersachsclub.com/tigersachsshop.html

shipping to phuket for the Kikass 125 is 1260,- THB

happy trails,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox