Cha-am Rents

worth

hi. please, can someone give me an idea of rents in the Cha-am vicinity. One person. One dog. Quiet and in need of quietude. I live in Ho Chi Minh and will need to move soon but am unsure of the price differences between the two areas. thanks.

thank you. any ideas what i can expect for that price. you know, bathroom down the hall or in the apartment, laundry by hand or machine. also, might anyone know what type of puter connection speeds are available?

thank you. any ideas what i can expect for that price. you know, bathroom down the hall or in the apartment, laundry by hand or machine. also, might anyone know what type of puter connection speeds are available?

Somethimg like a hotel room. A bedroom with a seperate bathroom. Double bed and wardrobe, air conditioned, probably with a fridge and T.V. Generaly, the further you go from the beach the cheaper it gets. Alternatively, you might try to negotiate a monthly rate in a guest house just back from the beach. Best thing is to turn up and book into a cheap hotel ( from 350 baht up ) then hire a bicycle and spend a day checking out the area. Cha am is generaly quiet midweek and very busy on the weekends with Bangkokians coming down to use the beach.