Forum Rules

Kan Win

As one Kan see these are not very easy to access are they? :D

post-3770-1274797127_thumb.jpg

Is this due to a hidden agenda :D that you have George :D I did get copped for that George in December 2009 promoting your 2010 calendar as your RULES could not been seen. :D

Let us all see 'The Thai Visa Rules' in the fullest and not hiding them behind the 'Red Skirt' that I have shown in the photo above.

Sawadee :D

P.S. The Puns are there should you care to find them. :)

Hi 'Tywais',

Thank you for your reply. :D

One thing that I do not get is, why I should change me browser just to see the Thai Visa Rules? it makes no sense to me at all :D

Please help us all by using the K.I.S.S. principle, no, not in DOS btw :D by posting them within easy reach for all 'browsers' and regular up-dates as and when they happen. :D

Perhaps they could be posted in this part of the forum:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Announcements-f6.html

in the interim :D

Sawadee :)

Edited by Kan Win

I have tried to duplicate your result in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Cometbird and cannot do so.

Perhaps your screen resolution settings are incorrect rather than a conspiracy to hide the location of the rules.

Well I get the same thing as Kan Win, the little red tickertape message running over "forum rules" but I wouldn't say it was a case of hiding anything. I mean it's not like the small print on your medical insurance policy where you need the eyes of a sh**house rat to read it.

Don't ask me what I'm using as the best I can tell you is "a computer - laptop I believe it's called". Beyond that I'm one of the last surviving saurians, I can switch it on and curse at it when it doesn't do what I want it to but that's the limit. :)

One thing that I do not get is, why I should change me browser just to see the Thai Visa Rules? it makes no sense to me at all :)

That wasn't what I was implying, it was simply one trouble shooting method to try and pin it down. Information on conditions are necessary to isolate the problem not just "it doesn't work". Testing with another browser is one of them. I also do not see it using IE8 or FF 3.5.9 at my home or at my office.

Just curious if you tried fiddling with your screen resolution settings? You are enough of a geek to know how to do that I think JD :D

Here's a screensnap (from a different PC but running the same software at 1280x1024 (original posted before was 1680x1050)

post-15398-1275225373_thumb.jpg

Humpf... call me a geek will ya?

:)