Help Wanted

thaimarcopolo

"We have a website" is too broad a term to be able to accurately assess what needs to be done to "let the world know" about you.

Much more information is needed to accurately offer suggestions and/or pro advice. Even then, such optimizations are never free nor cheap.

Should you have an interest in securing our pro services, please PM me.

"We have a website" is too broad a term to be able to accurately assess what needs to be done to "let the world know" about you.

Much more information is needed to accurately offer suggestions and/or pro advice. Even then, such optimizations are never free nor cheap.

Should you have an interest in securing our pro services, please PM me.

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

I have the feeling that we need to establish a contact for further investigations in this matter out of the forum.

Would you please e-mail me at : //e-mail removed as per forum rules - admin//

Many thanks

thaimarcopolo

It's called SEO. Search for it in Google or pay someone in the know handsomely to take care of it for you. It's not something anyone will do for free for you, nor something that can be explained in a forum.

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

I have the feeling that we need to establish a contact for further investigations in this matter out of the forum.

Would you please e-mail me at : //e-mail removed as per forum rules - admin//

Many thanks

thaimarcopolo

I think this is a marketing effort that contains a lot more than just ending up on the top of the Google.

Get in contact with a marketing company and work out the strategies. One part of that is to rank high on Google but that in itself is probably not enough...

What do they say?

Marketing is ridiculously expensive, 90% of the money is wasted and it is worth every penny!

Martin