Beach Front Hotel

corkman

Hi all,

I passed through Hua Hin recently, and notices how the beach is a bit of a “no go” zone. So if you want a beach holiday, you really need to stay in a beachfront hotel (I presume?). The Hilton is a bit pricey for my liking – are there are any more economical 3-4 star hotels, in the same general vicinity, with direct access to the beach. I am of course assuming that the beach is nice along there – I literally didn’t even see it!

Thanks in advance!

The Sofitel Hua Hin has it's own nice beach

I do not know when you plan on going but I just called for room for July 10 and most places with give 40% discount off internet rates because the hotels are all empty

You can make your own deal

The other thing is once you get to Hua Hin look around

There is such a vacancy you wont have any problems getting a room anywere

Holiday Inn Cha Am is nice as well, only about 12km from Hua Hin

Take into account nightlife also if you're not renting a scooter or whatever, transport will cost you if you want to go out every night as it's all around the hilton and connecting streets above.

Why was the beach a "no go" zone when you passed through? Hua Hin beach is not the best for swimming or water sports as it is rocky but it is a public beach as are all the beaches of Thailand and Hua Hin and the nearby beaches from Cha-Am to Takiab are always open and have beach chairs, umbrellas and plenty of beach food available. Takiab and Cha-Am have more water sports as they don't have the big rocks off the beach in the water.