Which Country Would You Wanna Live In?

Which country?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to live in Malaysia or Thailand after retirement...

I have slight preference of Malaysia over Thailand as communications plays an important part...

Malaysian at least speak more or better English than Thais

Although I prefer Thailand and live here, you might get a few takers for the Philippines (outside Manila, and I don't mean Angeles City).

I think it would make a better alternative than Singapore or Hong Kong, which are listed.

I know there's never enough space in Polls to touch all the bases.

Depends, I´m 25 years old.

If the countries in question are still somewhat similarly acceptable when I reach retirement time, then Thailand would be my first choice without question.

Heving said that, I voted for Others, as the likelihood of the above hypothesis seems highly unlikely.

Another 25 yr old here... God only knows how this world will be by the time I retire... I still have to see most of ... May be I will be lucky to retire in some other planet... who knows...  :o

Sometimes we think you are already there ....... :D:D:D:D

Hmmm not sure, my ideal situation would be to have a home here in UK and a home in Thailand!!

Spend half the year in each place partytime2:

Now that would be nice, guess a better keep dreaming or start playing the lottery :o

definitely not Thailand. Too much pollution, visa hassles, insincere unfriendly people, lack of variety of reasonably priced imorted goods and services, too many cheap charlie peasant farangs, get-what-you-pay-for living. adios

I didn't work my arse off my whole life to live like a Thai peasant as so many farang do

Edited by The Dude