If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

3 hours ago, transam said:

Music I grew up with and saw live as a teen............:stoner:

was at the Huntington Pier (surf city USA) in 1964 and a local band was playin' this with blond surfer kids dancing wildly...it was so California as to  be unreal...we useta play this in the band I was in at the time...I alternated on drums and had to get the rim shot just right...

• Like 1

this has got the same urgency as Gimme some lovin' and the maracas sound like yer bein' pursued by rattlesnakes

my pal Walter who sang lead in our band in 1964 gave me his new fender precision bass to play and whaled on the maracas...inspired by his idol Mick Jagger...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Okay, maybe this one will rock your boat, Tutsi.

nice one...but I prefer the original...the girl's got a nice bod but doesn't dance very well, too jerky, need fluid movements and undulating hips...I'm sorta like the dirty professor in the dance scene of Asphalt Jungle...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Sorry, I know this isn't everyones cup of tea but just want to say lets hope Songkran rock's like last year. The kids need to get rid of some energy. Let them have the same party.

I'd probably last 10 minutes and need a sit down.

no need to exert oneself...just sit quietly and observe...

'hey, old man...yer gettin' off on watchin' my girlfriend dance, arentcha?'...'no need fer unpleasantness my friend, yer girlfriend dances very nicely...'

young buffoons and their absurd sensibilities...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Sorry, I know this isn't everyones cup of tea but just want to say lets hope Songkran rock's like last year. The kids need to get rid of some energy. Let them have the same party.

I'd probably last 10 minutes and need a sit down.

Isn't it nice to see how well behaved the kids are?