If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

If you are of a PC mindset or come from one of the Nanny State countries, please read no further, may contain language that offends.

Gotta love the Thais, a guy I have always known as Tik, the locals refer to him as Mongo, it finally dawned on me why.

From what I would call their Metamorphosis album, the day Talk Talk and Mark Hollis parted company with the main stream, yes this album had a few radio friendly hits on it, but it also contained classics such as this,

This song is so utterly brilliant it unbelievable,

One of these days BN I will tell you the story of the hippy bird from Retford I picked up at a PF concert, when she left in the morning her head had been turned.

Menacing, passionate urgent rock n roll

Mick please explain It's just a shot away

Hilarious isnt it, indeed, its just a shot away.

Altamont 1969, the day the music died.

Seen the footage have you BN, always loved the afro hairstyle, LOL.

Sympathy For The Devil, LOL.

Is that Mick with one of his fake LA or Cockney accents?

What a t a wa t, ferk off Mick.

That means everybody just cool out, lol, allight, lol,

• Like 1

Mick Taylor made the best sound,not Jager the shouter

• Like 1

The magic of Mick Taylor- a video of total irrelevance visually to us lucky migrants who landed on these shores, but full of good music that goes down well with one's preferred beverage.

The beverages in this song below are very dangerous for one's health and should be avoided at all costs, but the music is so fine.

Mick Taylor made the best sound,not Jager the shouter

Personally I think the Stones went to crap when Mick Taylor left.

They drafted in that clown Ronnie Wood just so Keef could have a drinking buddy, Rory G was smart enough not to buy into it.

Havent released anything worth buying or listening to in over 40 years.

Ah, good ole Moonshine, White Lightening, Sid(diq) or poteen or whatever other moniker it goes under.

It was always the sugar they needed for the starch, but couldnt afford it, hence the use of, corn, wheat or potatoes.

I always remember this blasting out out, as we were burning off some mash in the land of the prophet.

Safety zone kiddies, naked flame, no smoking, some guys have been known to blow the sides off houses.

Edited by rgs2001uk
  • Like 1

Ah, the power of advertising, prefer Makers Mark myself, still never mind, keeps the masses happy, bit like the Thais thinking Johnny Black is HiSo (LOL).

To give the company their due, the best thing they ever sold was those woodchips from the old barrels.

Pour half a bag into a 20 litre water cooler and add moonshine, leave for one month then strain through coffee filters and drink, dont need this aged 7 years rubbish.

Blimey DB, I thought The Poozies were animated figures made of plasticine ! inch high from the camera angle there.

Scotland- don't leave us, both of us are small as it is, I don't want to come from a country barely bigger than Monaco.

In response to rgs's onslaught on Mick Jagger- his lame following of trends, prancing all over the stage and dreadful dress sense, ( well he is from England) is undeniable ( see below)

but i always liked this number

• Like 1