If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

With the advent of wet suits, surfing is possible all year round. Sadly in Udon, in spite of the welcoming climate, waves are in rather short supply.

Never mind, I dream on as Bangkok is swallowed under the waves with global warming and Nakhon Ratchasima becomes the new Pattaya. 555

With the advent of wet suits, surfing is possible all year round. Sadly in Udon, in spite of the welcoming climate, waves are in rather short supply.

Never mind, I dream on as Bangkok is swallowed under the waves with global warming and Nakhon Ratchasima becomes the new Pattaya. 555

Take it you havent been to Korat in a long time.

Thailands version of Crewe junction, reminds me of those one buffalo towns I saw in Amerika, hot, dusty dry and arid, everyone on there way to somewhere else, no one who actually lived there.

Just down the road in Pak Thong Chai I was offered a good time for 200 baht by some past her sell by date ex Pattaya type, LOL

Three times consecutively might be too much

Not at all, cant get enuff of a good thing, how pleasing to see he has finally left that West Coast crap behind him.

He has finally come to his senses and woken from his hippy slumber to realise Skydog could actually play a geetar, as well as some mean slide, unlike his banjo picking hero from the West.

Been telling him this for years, glad to see the satang has finally dropped, LOL

Apologies SC, an ageing computer, like man, tends to repeats itself.

I read today your wonder legless hero, Mr Pissed Off Pretoria, may be out of the slammer in just a few months.

Unbelievable - and she was white.

I dont believe he has a leg to stand on, the SA justice system will make sure he just bums around for the next few years.

• Like 1

I take it BN has never heard the expression, naam tuam Kolat, LOL, meanwhile down in GMK in Bang Kapi it was as dry as a bone.

Heres some hippy crap i know he loves (long time).

Warning, not for the faint of heart, if you love fiddle music and morlam luk tung this may be for you.

I've never been a fan of Genesis rgs, imo they couldn't put a decent tune together.

One of the advantages to being poor is having a roof of corrugated iron, ( they come in many attractive colours these days), and the advantage is one knows exactly how much rain is falling, even a few drops of fine rain are clearly audible.

I pray the title of this song is highly relevant over the next few months.

I've been hearing a lot of the first four words of this song lately.

rgs- you're lucky if ageing sea food sellers (get the dirty joke?) still approach you wanting to be friends

I had the pleasure recently of being approached by one of my ex 12 year old students telling me, ' my grandmother likes you.'

It's difficult to know how to react to that kind of comment.

It turned out her grandmother enjoyed the annual football game between us, the farang teachers and the students. i was always in goal and always read a newspaper to show my disdain and utter confidence we would always win. Of course once the determined teens had broken through our ranks I had to discard the paper in a hurry and make a Peter Shilton ( ex Leicester City ( sex tourists) goalie) type of dive to save the day.

Over the years I'm proud to say due to our overwhelming height and weight advantage, ( and an extremely biased referee), we never lost.

BN, we certainly didnt have a real good time together, to be honest at the time it was all I could do to stop myself from laughing.

Whats was that old tongue twister, she sells sea shells on the seashore, LOL.

Its amazing as you drive north from Pak Thong Chai to Korat, all the old flood plains are being turned into housing compounds.

The wifes sister has lived there for years so knows all about the area, wonder how many will be caught out, saw the exact same in Ayuttaya, housing going up all over the place.

It was 20 years ago today The Beatles sang but sadly it was 20 years ago today we lost one of the greatest rockers ever.

A modest, almost quiet man, on stage he was on fire till ill health robbed him of his energy and life.

To be never forgotten as long as rock music lives.

• Like 1