If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

7 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Here's a coupla ladies singing the same song... beautiful voices... :wub:

Yep, renditions...We can all work around a song that folk know and brings a smile...I learned a lot from listening to Kenny Rogers, his team pointed him in the direction that he could deal with a song...I now can have a go at Lionel Richie and Celine Dion songs I thought were impossible...Great fun...:stoner:

RIP Chuck Berry...he had an impact on western popular music that is unequalled...

there were some other things that I may have mentioned before...I thought that this was good

and this one

and they both had to do with women when I was 45 and 50 y.o...

music always has its impact...

in secret and when no one's looking, tutsi listens to

and then fantasizes about sex with the dark woman...'well, should I take off my clothes now?'  'not yet, please sing first and then move like ye do in the video...'

her: 'the lyrics were a joke, ye know...'  tutsi: 'don't ruin it...'

tutsi, you're a randy old goat chewing up the pastures in Suphanburi. I hope the grass is still green in spite of it being summer.

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head and just can't remember the title?

There's a live number by Taj Mahal where he's playing banjo and whupping up the crowd from back in the 70s or early 80s and i just can't remember the title.

Ploughing through Youtube trying to find it.

6 hours ago, bannork said:

tutsi, you're a randy old goat chewing up the pastures in Suphanburi. I hope the grass is still green in spite of it being summer.

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head and just can't remember the title?

There's a live number by Taj Mahal where he's playing banjo and whupping up the crowd from back in the 70s or early 80s and i just can't remember the title.

Ploughing through Youtube trying to find it.

hey man...pastures of plenty over here...I conveniently broke my leg and now have the exclusive doting attention of my lovely 20 something nieces and I can smell their fragrance and look down the front of their t - shirts and let my hand slip down the odd backside in tiny shorts as they rush to assist uncle tutsi with his mobility problem...

plenty of banjo music on the 'old folks at home' album my favorite bein' 'light rain'...

here's an earlier favorite from one of his first albums

taj actually had the honor of havin' Big Joe Williams (sloppy drunk blues) open for him at the Ash Grove in LA in 1969...me and some mates were drinkin' red mountain in the alley 'round back and almost missed the show...

• Like 1