I researched ceiling fans fairly heavily a few months ago. Decided on Regene's Casa model as it fit our interior design quite well. Here is a link:

My link

We bought 4. Not cheap at 7300B each, but they looked great. We have had nothing but problems. On setting 5, they make a heck of a racket. We have had 1 replaced and they are working on another 2...for months. The dealer has indicated this model is a real problem. The factory is trying to figure out what is going on, and all we can determine is they changed motors recently and are having problems.

So...if you are looking at fans...beware of this model. I've had the factory rep over here at least 5 times. And the deal rep has been here about the same number of times. It's getting old....we now have one fan back at the factory being diagnosed...again....

Thanks for the heads up. I had seen this model when looking for fans myself but went with another type that I'd had before.

On the positive side, the manufacturer does seem to be looking at the problem, not your usual customer lack of after sales service so commonly reported here.

Have they any feedback from other customers reporting problems? If it's a manufacturing issue you won't be the only one affected.

Suggest to them that they come and install a couple of new fans straight from the factory to diagnose how they operate in your home, just in case you just got a bad few ones off the production line.

Good luck

Thanks. Yes, they are following up very well and according to our store owner, plenty of people are having issues. I bought via a small shop on the dark side. I doubt if I would have had this good of support from HomePro/Works?

I think one of the replacement fans is new....and now, after 1 month, we are having problems again. The tech is just scratching his head, and he is quite good. He has taken them apart, taken them back to the factory, reinstalled, etc. A real mess...

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your problem.

We bought one (plus 3 other models) direct from the importer 3 years ago. Made in Taiwan with motor warranty for 10 years.

Ours is fitted outdoors, used daily for 2-3 hours. Works well and totally silent. I have set it on 'auto'; revs go up and down at about 45''

intervals.

Sorry, this might be a stupid question but have you balanced the blades properly?

Hope they get the problem sorted for you.

Mike

It's crazy, but 2 of the fans have never had a problem. One is a real bugger. It was working OK, then they moved it as the other one was screaming. Now, it is screaming. All balanced by the rep from the factory. Crazy...thanks for your support!