Thai-english Electronic Dictionary Recommendations

aiir

Hi guys `n` girls

I am looking to get an electronic dictionary for my wife.

Cost isnt a problem,but quality is. I bought her a cyberdict,(not sure of the model cost 4,200 baht)and it totally packed up within 2 months,I got it at tesco lotus,when i returned it to the store and explained the situation to the assistant,he said"she has obviously been mistreating it"... :D It had a scratch on the cover!!! Do returned faulty goods come out of there wages? :o

What is a good quality dictionary to go for and where might i obtain one?

Thanks for your replies..

Aiir

Hi guys `n` girls

I am looking to get an electronic dictionary for my wife.

Cost isnt a problem,but quality is. I bought her a cyberdict,(not sure of the model cost 4,200 baht)and it totally packed up within 2 months,I got it at tesco lotus,when i returned it to the store and explained the situation to the assistant,he said"she has obviously been mistreating it"... :D It had a scratch on the cover!!!                          Do returned faulty goods come out of there wages?  :o

What is a good quality dictionary to go for and where might i obtain one?

Thanks for your replies..

Aiir

I'vegot a cyberdict 5, bought from pantip, for 2 years. No problems yet.

Perhaps you should try talking to the manufacture/distributor (whoever provides the guarantee) rather than the selling store. Most stores do not provide service after 7 days. Beyond that the most they can do is act as your representative and at a discount store I would not expect such service myself.

I won a prize at an essay competition and got a Besta cyberdict and i love it, its so good and i've been using it since 4 months now. It has so many new features and rechargeable battery with full internet download. So i think maybe ur wife mistreated it... :o