What Exactly Is Its Purpose?

eek

Beam front foot for a fino. About 650 baht each. :lol:

eek, they mount to the floor of your fino, where your feet go, gives you something to dig ur high heels into.

seems to be so much crap available to fit to those things :lol:

Edited by neverdie

I just kinda think they look nice (lol..sorry if that sounds lame). I bought a mat for my fino and it gets way too mucky too soon...so thought i might add a bar like that to stick my feet on..but wondered if it had any distinct purpose..

I just kinda think they look nice (lol..sorry if that sounds lame). I bought a mat for my fino and it gets way too mucky too soon...so thought i might add a bar like that to stick my feet on..but wondered if it had any distinct purpose..

Well they sort of elevate the front portion of ur feet, if you know what i mean. :huh:

I actually wondered if it was for guys..because they like to spread their legs..HAHA..

I would prefer to find ones closer together because i have no intention of spreading my legs/feet out..:P ..but i can still possibly rest my feet on the bar in the middle.

Of course they would. Why else would you fit 2 to your bike? That guy in the pic that you linked just have them folded down flat for storage.

Chai Krup ;)

somehow eeks got things muddled up again, she thinks its the guys that spread their legs :rolleyes: .

i like to ride with one knee down eek, whaddaboutyou?