Under-Fire German National Collapses Dead In Pattaya

Rimmer

Under-fire German National Collapses Dead in Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A German national in the midst of an ongoing court case pertaining to child sex accusations has died in unknown circumstances while riding his motorbike in South Pattaya on Sunday.

Pattaya, the 17th of October 2010 [PDN]: On Sunday, Pattaya police were notified of an accident involving a foreign man in Soi Buakao South Pattaya.

According to the police report, the man, now known to be Dr. Malter (alias) [52], was riding his motorbike in Soi Buakao South Pattaya when he appeared to collapse off the bike in unknown circumstances. Dr. Malter was subsequently rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital by witnesses at the scene, where he was later confirmed dead.

Witnesses at the scene reported the Dr. Malter did not appear to have crashed with anything or be travelling at an excessive speed, one witness explaining “he simply collapsed off the bike.”

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

-- 2010-10-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Unfortunately we will now never be able to know the truth behind his accusation. Just my own personal opinion but wouldn't some people benefit from his death as it will now leave some questions unanswered?

--->>> Puts on his tin-foil hat and hides under the stairs <<<---

off to the great playground in the sky...

Dr. Multer was named as one of her customers and therefore the arrest warrant for him was issued. Dr. Multer vehemently denies the allegations brought against him and claims she named him as revenge for him refusing to lend her money after she had refused to pay back money to Dr Multer and his Thai wife in the past.

RIP. Very sad that his name will never be clean again. :jap:

My money is on the child prostitute pimp having him poisoned before he can prove his innocense.

She set him up out of greed and revenge.

Sadly farang are robbed here by criminals and police.

PDN do not drop the ball on this one.

Follow up for us. Let us know more on all Headline News stories.

Hopefully a full post mortom will be carried out with the observation of the german emabssey to clarify on exact cause of death

Rip , and such a shame he cannot clear his name

Sadly I doubt if the German embassy will bother much, though he was only an accused pedo sh1t sticks even to Teflon and it will not be worth the risk of getting involved.

What's the betting, given the past record of the Pattaya news orgs and their follow up (not), that this is the last we hear of it. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see anyone following this up.

They were accusations ONLY. A not so old man has died. A little RESPECT, please.

I fully agree.

Nevertheless, some find it necessary to post a large photo of the deceased man who was accused by someone else, nothing more.

That doesn't mean he was guilty.

He wasn't even on trial yet.

To post a large photo is disgusting and shows no respect for a man who just died. :bah:

LaoPo

They were accusations ONLY. A not so old man has died. A little RESPECT, please.

I fully agree.

Nevertheless, some find it necessary to post a large photo of the deceased man who was accused by someone else, nothing more.

To post a large photo is disgusting and shows no respect for a man who just died. :bah:

LaoPo

http://www.pattayaone.net/contact-us/

contactuspattayaonenews.png

I fully agree.

LaoPo

YOU Buchholz, posted the large photo and arrest link from the deceased German Gentleman on this Thaivisa forum, a few hours AFTER you read that he died, NOT the newspaper.

That is disgusting, without taking into consideration that the family of the German Dr., including possible children and other relatives, are reading this forum also.

Lack of respect and lack of class.

Shame! :annoyed:

LaoPo

I fully agree.

LaoPo

YOU Buchholz, posted the large photo and arrest link from the deceased German Gentleman on this Thaivisa forum, a few hours AFTER you read that he died, NOT the newspaper.

That is disgusting, without taking into consideration that the family of the German Dr., including possible children and other relatives, are reading this forum also.

LaoPo

To answer your ridiculousness in order:

1. I never said he was guilty.

2. The post was made to provide background information on the situation.

3. The post referred to an earlier thread wherein the photo was linked.

4. Posting of photos of people, both living and deceased, involved in news articles has been done in hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on this forum.

5. The photos were produced by the news service.

6. Simply posting his photo implies absolutely nothing. The connections and feelings you are extrapolating from a simple photo and additional information link are derived from that which exists in your mind.

4. Posting of photos of people, both living and deceased, involved in news articles has been done in hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on this forum.

6. Simply posting his photo implies absolutely nothing. The connections and feelings you are extrapolating from a simple photo and additional information link are derived from that which exists in your mind.

It's even more disgusting you're always trying to escape from a mistake you made. You will NEVER EVER admit that you make mistakes.

This mistake is about posting a large photo of a deceased German Dr. Gentleman but not because you want to express your feelings how sad this is..NO...below his photo you posted the link about his arrest.

You only posted this out of sensationalism!

And, you do this a few hours AFTER you read he died.

You show no respect whatsoever; THAT's the point and disgust. <_<

LaoPo

Bucholz posted the relevant other thread and a newsphoto .....

The suspect's death MAY be a tragedy and then again it may not be. What it is, is news, and the charges against him and the thread where they are discusssed are relevant.

To attack somebody that points out the relevant information is what is truly sad here.

I fully agree.

LaoPo

LaoPo

Fully endorsed.

philw

Edited by philw

The suspect's death MAY be a tragedy and then again it may not be. What it is, is news, and the charges against him and the thread where they are discusssed are relevant.

To attack somebody that points out the relevant information is what is truly sad here.

<_< I can only conclude from your words that you approve that someone posts a large photo of someone who just died with a link to his previous arrest.

For me, that's showing no respect for the deceased and the loved ones he left behind and maybe I have been raised in a country where people do NOT publish such garbage news in such an inappropriate way.

In my world that's dirty and disgusting reporting.

It seems that you and Buchholz live in a different -more sensationalistic- world rather than mine. I didn't know that from you but I knew about Buchholz' present and previous TV life.

I prefer mine; it's more sophisticated and respectful to deceased individuals so it shows.

LaoPo

In fact I do live in Thailand where they post photos of the deceased. Your cultural values really aren't the issue here. Neither are mine. This is Thailand and not France, or anywhere else in the world for that matter. If you can read Thai or even look at Thai papers you will see the same and worse every day.

In fact, nobody's cultural values are an issue here. What is an issue is that the information posted was RELEVANT to THIS story. Do I care that you are bothered by the relevant links and information being posted? No. Do I find it disturbing that you would censor the story behing the story? Yes.

It's even more disgusting you're always trying to escape from a mistake you made. You will NEVER EVER admit that you make mistakes.

This mistake is about posting a large photo of a deceased German Dr. Gentleman but not because you want to express your feelings how sad this is..NO...below his photo you posted the link about his arrest.

You only posted this out of sensationalism!

And, you do this a few hours AFTER you read he died.

You show no respect whatsoever; THAT's the point and disgust. <_<

LaoPo

I don't consider providing additional information on a subject as a "mistake" hence no need to admit to this non-existing "mistake."

I posted the link to the previous article because the OP mentioned the previous arrest and by providing the link to the previously posted thread it gave further background information on the case.

If I was going to post it out of "sensationalism", would I have not included excitable commentary that could lead to that conclusion of yours? What did I write? Just simply that there exists a pre-existing thread that detailed the circumstances of his earlier arrest. A post without judgment, without ridicule, and without a slamming perspective. Merely referencing a previous thread. If the previous thread was so despicable, perhaps you should direct your efforts to the OP of it, because I am not sure where your vitriolic responses are coming from.

I post when I read something and wish to make a comment or provide additional information so I'm not sure what relevance the time my post was made following the OP has any bearing about.

Do you always get this excited when photos of individuals are attached to a news story, even when the news story is reporting their death? If so, you must get excited very often.

Edited by Buchholz

Sorry LaoPao but I also don't see your point. In the UK if a suspect in a criminal case is found dead in any circumstances the press will publish his/her photograph and details, as far as they can, of the accusations. The irresponsibility would lie with those sections of the press that may try and claim guilt where none had been proven, not the case in this thread I believe.

<_< I can only conclude from your words that you approve that someone posts a large photo of someone who just died with a link to his previous arrest.

For me, that's showing no respect for the deceased and the loved ones he left behind and maybe I have been raised in a country where people do NOT publish such garbage news in such an inappropriate way.

In my world that's dirty and disgusting reporting.

It seems that you and Buchholz live in a different -more sensationalistic- world rather than mine. I didn't know that from you but I knew about Buchholz' present and previous TV life.

I prefer mine; it's more sophisticated and respectful to deceased individuals so it shows.

LaoPo

Does the OP of this thread mention his earlier arrest? Yes.

The notion that providing simple, factual, pre-existing, objective information relative to that is "disgusting", "disrespectful", "inappropriate" or any of your other saucy language is indeed from another world.

I'll brace myself for your next tirade against the next member, mod, or admin that posts a news report of someone's death in which a photo of the deceased is included.

Sorry LaoPao but I also don't see your point. In the UK if a suspect in a criminal case is found dead in any circumstances the press will publish his/her photograph and details, as far as they can, of the accusations. The irresponsibility would lie with those sections of the press that may try and claim guilt where none had been proven, not the case in this thread I believe.

Concur 100%

It wasn't sensationalism it was simply "the rest of the story". (a subtle nod to the late Paul Harvey)