UPDATED Current Flooded Areas & Forecasts

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So is there any major flooding anywhere?

It was steady rain all day yesterday and last night,..... still this morning....here in Maenam.. (except for the short wind blast with heavy rain yesterday) Road out side me looks OK.

My humidity reader is reading 93% in the house w00t.gif & only 25 c too.... brrrr!

I need to get out!! .... before I go crazy !!! crazy.gifbiggrin.png

Likewise 25c - but my (accurate digital) humidity meter has been on 99% for about a week now! Explains why my pants are growing mushrooms again.

R

Oh no, not mushrooms in your pants w00t.gifHave you washed them lately??? biggrin.png

Seriously though to help prevent mold etc growing .... spray vinegar on clothing, curtains, etc etc ..... and wipe down wood with it too... !!! Helps prevent grey mold on wood that musky smell on materials too....thumbsup.gif

All the big stores have vinegar in 2 (maybe 3 litre? ) containers... just get a spray bottle too!

You'll be smelling like a rose in no time!!! goof.gif

My free tip for the day! thumbsup.gif

Humidity now down to 92% since the rain stopped...wink.png

Edited by Rooo
Text colour.As per forum rules.

Oh no, not mushrooms in your pants w00t.gifHave you washed them lately??? biggrin.png

Seriously though to help prevent mold etc growing .... spray vinegar on clothing, curtains, etc etc ..... and wipe down wood with it too... !!! Helps prevent grey mold on wood that musky smell on materials too....thumbsup.gif

All the big stores have vinegar in 2 (maybe 3 litre? ) containers... just get a spray bottle too!

You'll be smelling like a rose in no time!!! goof.gif

My free tip for the day! thumbsup.gif

Humidity now down to 92% since the rain stopped...wink.png

Jimmy is correct about the vinegar. Use white vinegar (not malt) and then you may smell like a rose insted of a fish and chip shop.

You can buy it in large 5 litre containers in Macro

• Like 1

Some updated information regarding the rain although can't post the link I'll just quote one part of the story and for purposes of the weather I really hope there wrong cause as much as I enjoy rain to have it go this long is something I'd be bored with

Unusually heavy rainfall will continue across the country well into this winter, the Thai Meteorological Department says,

The unusually heavy rain "is not a result of El Nino or La Nina", the official said, adding that it will probably continue well into the winter, with especially strong downpours in December.

if you want to read more just google { Unusually heavy rain 'to persist into winter }

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A far bit of rain, heavy at times, last evening and again this morning here in Maenam... nice for the gardens and wells but .... looks like it might be set in for a few days... with thunder storms w00t.gifsad.png

That's going to dampen a few ballots and make for a wet Christmas, maybe?

I had hoped to head over to Surrat City to check out Central Plaza.... I wonder if they will have Boxing day sales?.... if I leave it a few days! biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

That's going to dampen a few ballots and make for a wet Christmas, maybe?

I had hoped to head over to Surrat City to check out Central Plaza.... I wonder if they will have Boxing day sales?.... if I leave it a few days! biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

Been raining all morning here in Laem Sor with high winds (7am was the worst)

Central Plaza is worth a visit Jimmy...we did our Christmas shopping there thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

• 10 months later...