WikiLeaks website again offline after company cuts DNS service

News_Editor

I am a US Air Force Intelligence Veteran of the War in Afghanistan and, I support Wikileaks.

January 4, 2010

excerpts:

During my service I held a Top Secret security clearance and worked as an Afghan-Pashto linguist; my duties included consuming and producing a large number of intelligence reports. After reading many of the Iraq/Afghan/Cablegate logs I am compelled to inform my fellow citizens that I saw nothing in these logs that could endanger our troops or public servants.

<snip>

For too long, bastards (using Julian Assange's definition) have been able to use America's good reputation as a cover for their misdeeds. These days, it seems that powerful interests wield more influence in Washington than the whole of the American electorate. These interests see the American people as nothing more than sheep to be fleeced and so they use their influence to make it easier for us to be held down. I support Wikileaks because I want to see these insidious influences exposed. My hope is that the 21st Century will be one of liberty and transparency, not of greater secrecy and slavish submission to authority.

Complete article from:

http://current.com/n...htm?xid=RSSfeed

LaoPo

If you were who you say you were than you are a nobber for even mentioning it in a public forum. :ph34r: And I also support wikileaks. B)

I'm afraid I miss your point in the first sentence since I'm not familiar with slang like "nobber"; some people here on this forum do not have English as their first language, and I'm one of them...;)

But apart from that I can guess a little but still miss your point.

LaoPo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic