• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

was the deceased wearing a helmut

<snip>

Yes, he was German, but his name was Quarz Gunter. However, one helmet can be seen between the two bikes in the right hand photograph. Whether it was being worn by anyone was not reported.

I wonder if this guy will get the same good treatment from the law as the little underage, unlicensed driver got when she murdered a heap of people in Bangkok on the motorway. :huh:

Please let us know when she gets charged with murder. Thanks.

I wonder if this guy will get the same good treatment from the law as the little underage, unlicensed driver got when she murdered a heap of people in Bangkok on the motorway. :huh:

Please let us know when she gets charged with murder. Thanks.

To keep you happy. When she killed a heap of people in Bangkok on the Motorway?

Should we assume the German had no DL since the photo they are using appears to be from his passport.

With all your other valid points regarding the news reporting, it should be clear that in regards to "assuming" anything, you run a high risk of being incorrect.

p.s. Could you please just use the normal default font that everyone else uses when posting? It detracts from its readability a great deal. Thanks.

sorry about the fonts .. it keeps changing if I paste something but thought I had changed it back.