Cool Bike....Any Info On Tiger Cx135 ?

hello everyone from a dirt bike / small bike fan. i have seen pictures of the tiger cx135 and i really like it. we do not have the tiger brand here in the u.s. but that could change soon. as i have gathered from cruising allot of the topics related to tiger being not real popular in thailand, i just have to say that over here, we get an overload of bad quality chinese scooters. we do not have many chinese motorcycles imported here, but most of the scooters are crap. i know, because i own a scooter shop in milwaukee, and last year we serviced over 500 scooters. most of them were made in china.

we do sell allot of sachs madass, and the quality is quite good, so i am not bashing everything from china!

we need something of small cc that will get people interested, and the tiger cx135 really caught my eye. the tiger brand looks to be pretty nicely built. it is hard to tell from a photo, but i like what i see.

we do not have nearly the amount of models from honda, ect. over here that you do. most of the bikes the big-4 bring into the u.s. are big cc bikes. the tiger cx135 looks like a fun city / country bike that a beginner could start their motorcycle lifestyle with, and not be intimidated by it. it looks rather stout for that style of bike, and could be ridden on the trails i would think. any input from folks that know this bike would be very welcome......you have a great forum!!! cheerz.

post-121502-0-97546700-1294530006_thumb.

Edited by motoscoot

Î have it now nearly 4 years, as the old 125cc. Very reliable and solid builded. With better rear shocks (2000 THB) is also offroad in the north mountains possible, even the hard tracks. I use it everyday, when we are in Thailand. Parts and maintenance are cheap, consum is high, handling is easy. I would buy it again, it´s a cool looking funbike.