Harley Davidson Pattaya

Noddy1

There is only one authorised dealer in Thailand. All other have to go threw him.

Which is the very reason I import my own parts. Faster if not in stock in BKK, far cheaper, and the satisfaction that I am not being ripped off

There is only one authorised dealer in Thailand. All other have to go threw him.

Which is the very reason I import my own parts. Faster if not in stock in BKK, far cheaper, and the satisfaction that I am not being ripped off

How do you get your stuff through customs? Post UPS??

I bought stuff for my HD on Ebay from USA, 30% import tax paid upon picking it up at the post office

I found the dealer , Powerstation on Thepprasit Road , agent for Harley Davidson in Bangkok , stocks genuine Harley Parts

at USA prices .

Wish they were US prices. Maybe have a look at HD online and see what US prices are.

I found the dealer , Powerstation on Thepprasit Road , agent for Harley Davidson in Bangkok , stocks genuine Harley Parts

at USA prices .

Wish they were US prices. Maybe have a look at HD online and see what US prices are.

i did have a look at the prices online , I was quite surprised to find prices here the same .

at USA prices .

i did have a look at the prices online , I was quite surprised to find prices here the same .

ALAI WHAH? Maybe it's ur calculator? Your the only one of a few thousand HD owners that think the prices are the same.

at USA prices .

ALAI WHAH? Maybe it's ur calculator? Your the only one of a few thousand HD owners that think the prices are the same.

:D yes better buy a new calculator. I think even the dealer is subject to 30% import tax and then they have to earn money too.

• 1 month later...

Look www.zodiacasia.com That is webshop where is over 32000 H-D parts. Prices are in €uros. He is AUTHORIZED H-D part Dealer ( ZODIAC AND KURYAKYN) IN THAILAND. Can make orders straight in web or go Soi Chayapruek to shop and give a list what you need. He can find parts any bike what need

http://www.harley-da...om/contact.html

import taxes ar bet5ween 12-45% for harley parts. Usually if take those in europe get lover tax and i dont know why

I bought stuff for my HD on Ebay from USA, 30% import tax paid upon picking it up at the post office

• 3 weeks later...