Ford Ranger T6 2.2 Tdci

There is a company that can give your Ranger 90hp more if you want, but I don't understand Thai that well so not sure what he is on about.

http://www.ngv-devel...nt.com/?refresh

Injecting gas (NGV) into the diesel engine, works well on big trucks but I think the jury is still out on these small commonrail engines.

For the 2.2 L model Ford Ranger or Mazda BT-50 the boost 80-90 HP and 40-50nm increase in torque. They are injecting NGV from a CNG system. The once the engine(water temp) is at normal operating temp the duel fuel system adds NGV. The mix goes from 50% to up 90% NGV at highway speed. For the 3.2L engine the boost in power is 115hp at max and 60-80nm of torque. But the real amazing thing is 2L/100km of diesel use and 10% lower exhaust temps. I haven't got a firm price yet but the owner of the Company owns a new BT-50 Pro and has installed the system on his truck. It basicly gives you 3.2L power with the 2.2 motor and lowers your fuel cost by 50%. For the 3.2 engine it is like adding an extra turbo and someone pushing you from behind.

What about the warrantee?

If you are burning 50-90% CNG why is 2L/100km so amazing?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a company that can give your Ranger 90hp more if you want, but I don't understand Thai that well so not sure what he is on about.

http://www.ngv-devel...nt.com/?refresh

Injecting gas (NGV) into the diesel engine, works well on big trucks but I think the jury is still out on these small commonrail engines.

For the 2.2 L model Ford Ranger or Mazda BT-50 the boost 80-90 HP and 40-50nm increase in torque. They are injecting NGV from a CNG system. The once the engine(water temp) is at normal operating temp the duel fuel system adds NGV. The mix goes from 50% to up 90% NGV at highway speed. For the 3.2L engine the boost in power is 115hp at max and 60-80nm of torque. But the real amazing thing is 2L/100km of diesel use and 10% lower exhaust temps. I haven't got a firm price yet but the owner of the Company owns a new BT-50 Pro and has installed the system on his truck. It basicly gives you 3.2L power with the 2.2 motor and lowers your fuel cost by 50%. For the 3.2 engine it is like adding an extra turbo and someone pushing you from behind.

What about the warrantee?

Ford warranty will be voided, you do this and your on your own.

Hi all,

Not sure if I am repeating a question here, apologies if I am but wondered if anyone has fitted a roller-shutter to a Wildtrak 2.2? I have been looking around the web to see who is most local to supply one and thought I would ask on here in case anyone can recommend. I've not had a great deal of luck searching although found one supplier in Bangkok, but not really sure what the quality would be like.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Have now had my Silver 2.2 Wildtrak for a few weeks now. Amazing truck, well worth the 8 month wait!

Just got a letter from Ford today that says that they are sorry for the delay on your WT 2.2 ordered on the 16/06-12.

They furthermore write that we will get it to the price it was when ordering.

In the envelope was a gift card for a free medium pizza from the pizza companythumbsup.gif .

No date of delivery though (the Ranger)sad.png.

lol

Sorry about the delay, here have a pizza instead..

Wheres the inter-cooler situated ?

In the front grill in front of the radiator. To find it, when facing the engine in front of the truck look for a large 3 inch black rubber hose on the right side of the engine which connects to inter-cooler.

Good man you put a fortuner engine in it laugh.png

...sorry man...this ain't it...but if Toyota was doing its job properly,I would be driving a New Generation Whatever Toyota truck now tongue.png

They still are new generation without the flashing light gizmo's. smile.png ..................................whistling.gif

9 year old new generation...what you call it?...hmmmclap2.gifcheesy.gif ...fartuna?

I have to admit this is my first vehicle after 30 thirty years of owning cars and trucks that has showed any rust before at least 10 years has passed. After ten years I expect some but my new truck has more rust than my 12 year old vehicle by a factor for 10! Something isn't necessarily wrong but it isn't right either.

Is ford going to do anything with this rust issue? If it's a bad batch of bolts there should be a number of complaints, and the fix is simply to replace them with properly treated ones. After getting them fixed I'd be inclined to get the under body coated to prevent moisture and repeat it every 6 months.

Is ford going to do anything with this rust issue? If it's a bad batch of bolts there should be a number of complaints, and the fix is simply to replace them with properly treated ones. After getting them fixed I'd be inclined to get the under body coated to prevent moisture and repeat it every 6 months.

It's not a bad batch. The Ranger is shit and gets rust. That's it.

Also, Ford service in Thailand is worse than Chevrolet.

You want to buy a pickup? Get a Dmax like every construction guy out there.

Edited by thaicruze

It's not a bad batch. The Ranger is shit and gets rust. That's it.

Also, Ford service in Thailand is worse than Chevrolet.

You want to buy a pickup? Get a Dmax like every construction guy out there.

cheesy.gif , Ohhhhhhhhhh the blind. cheesy.gif

Yea. Ford service here is top notch.

Ask any Thai.

Also, by you guy's own admission, Ford service is shit. Guy buys a brand new Ranger. He takes it back less than 60 days later with Rust. Answer = oh. That's normal.

Insert laughing smiley here.

Yea right. Sure.

But yea. The BEST pickup right now is the Dmax. Everything else is shit

Ranger - Rusty before 2 months

Mitsubishi - Rusty too I bet. Also my water pump is Mitsubishi. I don't want my car to be made by the same people who made the water pump at the back of my house.

Toyota - plastic old overpriced shit.

Navara - More plastic shit.

Dmax is where is at. Period. Either that or a new Colorado.

Yea right. Sure.

Mitsubishi - Rusty too I bet. Also my water pump is Mitsubishi. I don't want my car to be made by the same people who made the water pump at the back of my house.

And yet yesterday you started a thread about the Pajero Sport as you thought there might be a possibility you would buy one.

I think the only thing shit in this thread is you.

Yea right. Sure.

And yet yesterday you started a thread about the Pajero Sport as you thought there might be a possibility you would buy one.

Once I said the Pajero is nothing more than a Triton with more seats. You guys came in arguing that the Pajero was a totally different car. Not you're saying the Pajero and the Triton are the same.

Then I said I bought a Cruze. Made fun of it because its a Daewoo (which is the only thing you guys can say about it and have been for the last year). My Cruze has been perfect. You guys can't take it. Guy comes in with w Rusty 1 month old Ranger. No joke from you. Just that "oh it's normal".

Yea right. Sure.

Once I said the Pajero is nothing more than a Triton with more seats. You guys came in arguing that the Pajero was a totally different car. Not you're saying the Pajero and the Triton are the same.

Then I said I bought a Cruze. Made fun of it because its a Daewoo (which is the only thing you guys can say about it and have been for the last year). My Cruze has been perfect. You guys can't take it. Guy comes in with w Rusty 1 month old Ranger. No joke from you. Just that "oh it's normal".

Pajero/Triton both a mitsu product, explain your slagging because as of yesterday you was entertaining the purchase of one but today you slag them.

Hypocrite.

Yea right. Sure.

Pajero/Triton both a mitsu product, explain your slagging because as of yesterday you was entertaining the purchase of one but today you slag them.

Hypocrite.

That's what slaggers do...