Sumet Honda, A Review

homeslice

I have never written a review, so writing this is a newexperience for me, obviously. Personally, I think if you don't have someknowledge of the reviewer, what you are reading is just words on paper.

About me; I am probably seen as a prick by many salespeople,especially Thai people, and I don't care. Why; I'm a salesman, trained by anold Jew who dripped wisdom. I know the sales process, and that people buy frompeople they like and trust. I look for customer service and product knowledgein the salespeople I meet, which does not exist, in large part, in Thailand.I watch closely to see if you talk out of both sides of your mouth. To me, credibilityis key.

I first interacted with Brian, of Sumet Honda, when I askedif he knew anything about the JCosta Variater, a product I did not buy. At thatpoint I lived in Phuket, and have since moved to Bangkok. After the move I have had my bikeserviced with them. I got a good education about how to properly care for myscooter and watched the work being performed. I have purchased some after marketparts through them, which were installed perfectly.

Additionally, I have interacted with Brian and his wife Pamseveral times at motorcycle events and find them to be really nice people whorun a family owned business. The tipping point for me was when I was trying toget a Thai drivers license and was having trouble communicating with the Thaiwomen at the driving bureau, or whatever it's called. Not having anyone localwho could translate, I called Pam. I still had to deal with the bureaucracy, butPam helped me understand the hoops I had to jump through. She did not make anymoney from this, she extended herself to me graciously. Her effort was classyand priceless.

I got my drivers license (finally) and now need to pay thenext years taxes. I dread going to deal with any governments bureaucracy,especially with a language barrier. Fortunately Sumet Honda provides thatservice. I just bring my documents and tax money, they do it for me, and I save myself therunaround. Worth it's weight in gold.

I believe that if you have a Honda and need service, ordesire a Honda, you will find competent and fair people at Sumet Honda. Yeah,they speak English too.

Absolutely agree with everything about Brian and Pam.

Great service.

Sure i was there yesterday, for some new "racing" pegs on my CBR250r. (just because they are more comfortable). Just a good place there. Its good to be understood. No language problems.

+1 to all comments above-stated. Brian & Pam have been a pleasure to work with. I'd choose them over almost all the bike shop staff in the USoA that I've had interaction with for more decades than I care to admit here. I can buy parts cheaper & closer to home, but will work with Sumet first.