Few Questions

SinX7

How much are the Honda Wave (The latest model) cost? Prefer the S series or any model. and The Click model. Would like two prices. New and Used.

And

Motorcycle testing in Thailand, what does the written test ask you do write about? and What should I know in order to pass it without any problems? (Like what documents should I get? For example, medical?)

Thanks! :D

Edited by SinX7

1. 36-38,000B for a basic 110i Wave with disk brake up to about 50,000B for a 125i with electric start, front disk brake and a shoe shiner.

These are new prices, used you should drop at least 10,000Baht a year until you get to 20,000B, then whatever you feel is reasonable.

2. For the motorcycle test, you need doctor's certificate (there are different types, tell them you need the one for a motorbike licence, 30-100B, if you're colourblind ask for one for a work permit, it'll be accepted and you won't do the colourblindness test). You need copies of photo page, visa and last entry of your passport. You need some proof of address - work permit or Tabian Bann or certificate of residence from immigration (500B). You will need another one of these when you buy the bike (I think), so get two.

Reaction test, colour blindness test (simple one), depth perception and peripheral vision, drive your motorbike in a circle with a helmet on then the written test asks about markings on the road, rules of the road, sign posts and whether you should smoke yaa baa, drink some M150 or stop driving if you fell tired. They show you a video before, and there'll be posters on the wall to help you before you start.

Edited by naboo